Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slockbowser

VIP Member
80BDE75C-28F0-4FF8-BEC1-F16E41DF0194.png
This tik tok woman is calling out (not by name) Disney influencers - I’d say it’s a good chance blab is one of them lol the 4th and 5th video back are the ones I’m referring too I’d post them but it wouldn’t let me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Down The Rabbit Hole

So you mean to tell me the people who complain the most about the Reservation system were able to get last minute reservations??
Or did they already have the reservations and lie to their paying besties as usual.

Any guesses for what their new name is going to be?

GoDaddy gives you 30 days after your domain expires to still purchase it. Are they that hard up for $20?
Well the obvious name is First Classholes!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

disneynana21

VIP Member
I have no words…I’m laughing too hard…

Doesn’t bode well for disrespectful, selfish, disloyal liars!

View attachment 1645855
She is fucking delusional!

View attachment 1646028So this is what a diet looks like to them? 🤣
They are so hard to figure out. Why say anything about a diet and then go and post crap like this? They obviously don't care. What I can’t figure out is why say anything at all? They both know damn well they are not going to stick to any kind of diet plan that will make any sort of difference. It's just so bizarre. Just so BLOB.
I must have missed the diet talk people are bringing up. When they say this load of bullshit?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

OregonDuckMama34

Chatty Member
Their first tip is literally to walk from the parking structure. If that ain’t shade lol

OA also actually tried the vegan/plant based items. Could you imagine KT choaking down an impossible sausage
Dear God no….why would I want to?? I don’t think Spence even tries to imagine that! You’re a monster 😆😆😂

• Haha
  • Heart

McSmooth

I know it's a little late, but I got to thinking about the breakfast trip the other day.

It's a good thing they went through Irvine.

If they had to go through Anaheim, Big Fella would've felt like Snake Plissken driving down Broadway in Escape from New York.

• Haha