Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh totally KT. Disney thinks of their fans in their late 30s when considering new entertainment, not the young kids who think the characters are real and feel the magic!

Reactions: 43
Looks like they were supporting Liz’s dad, so definitely the final nail in the coffin for Liz and KT’s friendship.

Everyone in this group who posted about their hangout all talked about being “grateful for friends”, “awesome friends” and “best night ever” - I like to think they were shading BLOB

This is just embarrassing for BLOB. No one wants to be seen with them.

Reactions: 69
View attachment 1634323 Oh totally KT. Disney thinks of their fans in their late 30s when considering new entertainment, not the young kids who think the characters are real and feel the magic!
She’s complaining about Disney…what a shock.

I wonder if they kept inviting the bloggers over for dinner and everyone had “scheduling conflicts” because they HAVE been watching BLABs videos and all they see is kt fingering literally every food.

Can we have a convo about what we think Kts jobs about to be, as the channel is tanking. I DONT think it will be in food, she won’t ever pass the application process if they see her videos, I’m sure the dept of health has her pic up everywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34

Reactions: 36
“we’re not really into magic shows. we're more Chuck E. Cheese's Pizza Time Theatre people”

Reactions: 73
I would've loved to have been a fly on that wall whenever the topic of BLOB came up. I'm sure they got some good laughs in when they started talking about those two pariahs.

Reactions: 34
I would've loved to have been a fly on that wall whenever the topic of BLOB came up. I'm sure they got some good laughs in when they started talking about those two pariahs.
That's exactly what I was thinking about. They were spilling lots of tea.

Reactions: 27
How long til this gets deleted?

Or even worse, they didn’t think or talk about BLAB at all because they aren’t even in the radar anymore.
As soon as she sees that it was posted here . I think that is why she deleted the yankee in the south comment...because we were talking about it, so she assumes it was a troll comment.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.