Best Life and Beyond #54 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons - don’t send these grifters any money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you consume dessert after breakfast (sometimes), lunch and dinner, declare it to be the summer of ice cream, eat endless calories and grams of sugar daily…you’re gonna look pregnant!

Reactions: 29
Do we have any speculation that KT may be preggers??? I know she is glutinous to the max, but. is there even a small chance??????? I really just want to be able to excuse SOME (not all) of the obscene gluttony .
Only got the idea because of the Tracker news.
Nah, these 2 don't have sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What's happening Wednesday tonight, I'm done trying to troll them, I think we have to admit our defeat. Besties have infiltrated tattle, the mods are way smarter than us. We as basement dwellers could never match how smart team blab is. I mean we have had 7 days since the last WHW, we are just to dumb to figure out new ways of trolling them. Even finding out on twitch that for a small fee, you can hire some people that have large followings to come and do a raid on peoples YouTube live streams it all just seems helpless at this point. I could keep mentioning other ways as well, but I'm to sad thinking about how strong team blab has become.
20220810_013720.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
i don't know if this has been covered or not, but here is the "dangerous," place they shared with ATW, you can line up the window from Louie's video to google images, i also provided a map and the treacherous 1.5 mile walk it takes to get to dland :
window1.jpg
window2.jpg
front.jpg
values.jpg
map.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Is this supposed to be a flex? STFU KT!

Merchandise to upcharge & sell on eBay!
I had friends in college do Spencer’s job as interns not sure at being over 50 that’s a flex (more a disappointment being a coffee runner onset at that age lol)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I had friends in college do Spencer’s job as interns not sure at being over 50 that’s a flex (more a disappointment being a coffee runner onset at that age lol)
He could've climbed up the ladder long ago, but he chose to do do other things with his time. Like wander around a family theme park and chase a crazy married woman. Lazy, complacent and creepy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Watched the Merch Search film. I actually really liked the orange ears, as opposed to black ones.

B0402B7D-8D16-48F2-8908-005D02B0E6F3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.