Best Life and Beyond #54 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons - don’t send these grifters any money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie wouldn’t be Katie without more Fuckery ! Sure Jan 🙄
View attachment 1487982
what is she implying here? That CMs are being mistreated by Magic Keys holders upset by the pending expiration of the program? Only self entitled vloggers seemed to be in uproar about it. If anyone is taking it out on the CMs - which is of course BS - it'll be her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Do we have any speculation that KT may be preggers??? I know she is glutinous to the max, but. is there even a small chance??????? I really just want to be able to excuse SOME (not all) of the obscene gluttony .
Only got the idea because of the Tracker news.
20220810_101117.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
if KT was pregnant we would be hearing about it constantly.
I think that we’d see certain things:
Weight gain
Constant/ strange food cravings
Mood/ emotion swings
Wait a minute!!……she’s pregnant!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think that we’d see certain things:
Weight gain
Constant/ strange food cravings
Mood/ emotion swings
Wait a minute!!……she’s pregnant!
we'd definitely get an ultrasound instagram story.

i don't mind the trackers as much but that seemed like an overshare.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I dont think she’s preggers but I will say the grift seems to know no bounds 😱 nothing will surprise me! Katie is playing Spence for the long game

Reactions: 25
The day she reproduces is the day I decide to live in a bunker with my family because humanity is definitely doomed.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I.... I think I love you. Though Flibble is feeling very cross right now at the sight of Lister.

Smeghead. A word that really ought to be used for, well, the grifting smegheads.
Do we have any speculation that KT may be preggers??? I know she is glutinous to the max, but. is there even a small chance??????? I really just want to be able to excuse SOME (not all) of the obscene gluttony .
Only got the idea because of the Tracker news.
duck KKT, and duck the Slackers. Two types of people who should not breed.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They are too selfish and self centered to have a child, besides word on the street is Spence can't bust a nut on a tire or under the sheets.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Katie looks like she's preparing for the lead role in the Wynonna Judd biopic.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.