Best Life and Beyond #35 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons Left My Asian Fiance(Soulmate)@the Churro Cart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t get that one because it’s not dishwasher safe 🙄🙄. Never heard of hand washing you fat slug
But she has her veggies in the sink...she can't wash her hands with veggies in the sink

Also there is no interaction in the comments at all, as usual. Last checked too, she still hasn't posted on her IG (awesome looking incognito 🕵️‍♀️ ) ...one would think she would post and say "check out our new video!" but no...that's too much like work.

Do we know if this was filmed the same day as the last couple videos (releasing videos over the course of days from filming the same day a la OA...but they never copy anyone :rolleyes: ) or is this a new day? I'm guessing no watch:devilish:

Edit: She is wearing the Small World shirt and ears, so this is whatever day they went in the last videos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
But she has her veggies in the sink...she can't wash her hands with veggies in the sink

Also there is no interaction in the comments at all, as usual. Last checked too, she still hasn't posted on her IG (awesome looking incognito 🕵️‍♀️ ) ...one would think she would post and say "check out our new video!" but no...that's too much like work.

Do we know if this was filmed the same day as the last couple videos (releasing videos over the course of days from filming the same day a la OA...but they never copy anyone :rolleyes: ) or is this a new day? I'm guessing no watch:devilish:
They are THE SHITTIEST “business owners”.

I wouldn’t get that one because it’s not dishwasher safe 🙄🙄. Never heard of hand washing you fat slug
Ummm WHAT?! Like hand washing one thing is the end of the world and should keep you from buying something special on your maybe once in a lifetime trip to DL. They need to get over themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Meanwhile, this guy's Dollar Tree vid has 1mil views and posted 10 days ago! YouTube done right..The BLOBs are sinking like the Titanic! Need to jump off the ship before they drown!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Meanwhile, this guy's Dollar Tree vid has 1mil views and posted 10 days ago! YouTube done right..The BLOBs are sinking like the Titanic! Need to jump off the ship before they drown!
My daughter and I both watch his videos. Last month’s Costco video showed a pair of metal yard flamingos…. I bought them on my next trip because they looked so cool.

pretty sure there’s nothing the Blob Slobs show I would buy….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok, i thought i recognized the bathroom selfie security chick. Once someone mentioned that her name was Erin, it clicked. I've seen her in FB videos before. Here she is with SaraView attachment 1336748
Don't know if Sara and Erin are still friends, but Katie probably thinks Sara will see Katie tagging Erin. It was incredibly stupid of Katie to tag an employee when BLAB are loitering around at closing. But if she did it to bother Sara, then it's hilarious too

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Spencer using the Adrian Brody thinning filter on her again. It just makes her nose bigger. Those mouse ears are HUGE. I think she bought them to make her look slimmer 😁
Screenshot_20220612-150344_Gallery.jpg

Shady Spencer 🤣
Screenshot_20220612-150412_Gallery.jpg

She said she wanted everything, sounded like a little girl. He bought her nothing. They broke AF.
I give this adulterous *relationship* another month or 2.

(Apologies to Adrian Brody)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My daughter and I both watch his videos. Last month’s Costco video showed a pair of metal yard flamingos…. I bought them on my next trip because they looked so cool.

pretty sure there’s nothing the Blob Slobs show I would buy….
He showed me stuff that I didn't know I needed! Lol Now I want to go to Dollar Tree! If the BLOBS were smart (humble, kind, & genuine too), they'd show people where to find Disney merch at a lower price!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Don't know if Sara and Erin are still friends, but Katie probably thinks Sara will see Katie tagging Erin. It was incredibly stupid of Katie to tag an employee when BLAB are loitering around at closing. But if she did it to bother Sara, then it's hilarious too
It was really crappy for KT to tag a Disney Security Cast Member, and insinuating that she did something for KT & Dencer. It's total flexing, ignorant flexing. She could get her reprimanded or fired. KT only cares about herself. witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Is it weird that it was just her doing the intro? It seems like it's usually him or both of them.

When I was going full detective in the Vegas videos looking for her watch, I was struck by how low energy she was. I don't usually watch the videos, and certainly don't listen (nails on a chalkboard), but no wonder Fantasmic was so draining for her and she needed to get away for a few days to recuperate...that was the most excitement she's had in a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here's how distorted that filter makes her face look. Is this an iPhone feature? Holy tit it's bad.
🤣
PhotoGrid_1655061419818.jpg

And is he constantly having to.apply that filter? Fcking A. I'd tell that B to just lose weight or stay off camera.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Spencer using the Adrian Brody thinning filter on her again. It just makes her nose bigger. Those mouse ears are HUGE. I think she bought them to make her look slimmer 😁
View attachment 1338370
Shady Spencer 🤣
View attachment 1338368

She said she wanted everything, sounded like a little girl. He bought her nothing. They broke AF.
I give this adulterous *relationship* another month or 2.

(Apologies to Adrian Brody)
When they stated that jacket was super expensive at $99 I went yep. Broke ass duck. So much for being bad ass ballers

• Haha
Honestly what’s stopping her from getting divorced? In CA they waive legal fee’s if you’re unemployed
She had blamed the pandemic for not getting a divorced. Never mind she first hooked up with Spencer in '17, years before the pandemic.

The narrative now is that she did get a divorce or is in the process of getting one. I think that what it is now; her excuses are always changing.

What we know for sure that her husband filed for divorce and KT never submitted the requested paperwork.

Last edited:
  • Heart
When they stated that jacket was super expensive at $99 I went yep. Broke ass duck. So much for being bad ass ballers
I kept thinking they were doing the "oh, I really love this, but it's so expensive *hint hint*" to the viewers to buy it and send it...but then they would just sell it anyway so, it wouldn't really matter.
UNLESS they get it for free as a gift some poor stan sends them and then they sell it for twice or three times what it cost and get 100% and above profit.
These two are sick. I hate them.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Aww 2 adulterers reminiscing at Disneyland, about their 1st date while she was MARRIED to another man. And she's STILL MARRIED to that other man. WTF?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Something nobody will EVER say about Katie or Spencer…
View attachment 1337827
These videos with Adam and Chris are so entertaining. Definitely can see PPP being on the BLOB tit list.

Aww 2 adulterers reminiscing at Disneyland, about their 1st date while she was MARRIED to another man. And she's STILL MARRIED to that other man. WTF?

View attachment 1338414
Ugh tainting the ‘Greatest Love Story Ever Told’ with her nonsense 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.