Best Life and Beyond #35 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons Left My Asian Fiance(Soulmate)@the Churro Cart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just some guy who knows absolutely nothing about the inner workings of YT but some of you do. Other than pissing off some of their patreons who might cancel their membership due to the lost footage from their "special" live last night, does the dynamic duo get hit in their wallets for lost YT income (i.e. views, whatever) for losing that footage?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Of course - they would have to make the video about the topic/location/destination - not all about them. Womp Womp.

So they will get the views - just not the the watch time/subs.

Suuuuuuuuper true. People looking for videos on those type of destinations usually have questions and are looking for info. So Miss Pouty McPoutface sulking over her deluxe canvas tent will be an instant turn off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So let me get this straight, it’s ok for KT to make fun of a woman losing her hair to CANCER because she felt bad after the lady died?! This is why we hate you! Not because you’re fat, because you’re a horrible person!

They say the best revenge is a life well lived. Well BLOB, I’m a size 6 with a happy marriage, gorgeous baby, making bank doing travel nursing. With insurance to actually fix any health problem I have! So who is the loser in comparison?
GREAT IDEA!!!! I think all us lovely Tattle people, should share our (non identifying) Best Lives with KT like @linniemaby so she can actually see examples of what a 'Best Life' actually consists of. I'm happily married (25 years), we own our home outright, three great kids and I earn 6 figures a year. I regularly volunteer with an organisation supporting homeless people and am blessed with good health which I maintain by eating (reasonably) well and going to the gym 3 times a week. Finally, I have a great group of supportive friends. THAT'S my Best Life and I wouldn't swap it with yours KT for ANYTHING.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why is the “half cup of potatoes” larger than the “cup of grapes”
This is hilarious. Didn’t know you had a “house” KT! Might want to cut back on those portions. Who needs that many potatoes for “brunch” that is way more than 2 eggs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Best Life and Beyond #36 - The Grifters go Glamping and KT keeps on Ranting

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.