Best Life and Beyond #35 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons Left My Asian Fiance(Soulmate)@the Churro Cart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has her own channel but it is really sad. She’s suffering some emotional problems…
These people who are left in the wake of assholes like Gerbil and Big Fella, pisses me off.

Sara is a thousand more times fun and engaging to watch than Gerbil or Big Fella. And Gerbils bride is absolutely awful on camera, a w f u l white trash stupid and literally gross.

Gerbil got to a high sub count WITH Sara and then cut her. So she has to build from the ground up. And she should. She's funny and quirky.

I hate assholes, e.g. KT and Gerbil.
Yeah I said it KT. You unwashed goblin.

Screenshot_20220604-214025_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Super Duper Besties is the winner and insurance fraud is a close second.

View attachment 1336953

Wow that's a lot of lurkers!

View attachment 1336956

Oh also, I forgot to include the video where Katie says she wants trolls to come at her. (So that's four things that need to be on each thread...)

Here it is again:

Oh boy, this reminds me once again why I dislike this woman...and no, I DO NOT want to live your fatty,sad life.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Something nobody will EVER say about Katie or Spencer…

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Hi, everybody! I'm slowly working on getting back up to speed. I'm halfway through thread #28, so apologies for the Like notifications for old posts that keep popping up at you, lol. I had a thought today that I wanted to jump ahead and post before my brain scrambles up again.

With the "Poor Katie suffers ever so much" campaign BLAB seems to still be on with her sudden supposed anxiety/adhd/vapors/delusions of humanity, they definitely appear to be aiming for Katie to get herself some of that sweet, sweet Social Security Disability money. [Laughing through the pain at the reality of the unsurvivable pennies SS grudgingly makes people dance for.] What they don't seem to realize is that there are two more qualifications besides being disabled.

The first is Social Security's points system. Unless you were disabled as a child, you have to have earned enough points from years of working to qualify for disability. Katie's young, and her work history is a bit spotty, but it's possible that she's met this one.

The second qualification is the killer. It's all about something called your "date last insured". Disability is technically insurance. If you haven't worked in a while, you are no longer covered by that insurance. You have to have proof that you were working. This is the one that's going to screw Katie (insert joke here), because she can't just hand Social Security an ugly logo sweatshirt. I don't know if doing YouTube videos even counts as work, but if everything is in Spencer's name, she has no official proof of being paid for work. No work, no Disability.

Whoops! Sorry, Katie. Either you expose your earnings to your legal husband, or you kiss your Disability dreams goodbye. 🤭🙈🤪

In other news, you all are sweet and awesome, and thank you bazillions for your ❤'s and replies. Things are a bit more stabilized at the moment (knocking wood like Tio Bruno 🐀). I even felt well enough a few days ago for my mom to take me over to Magic Kingdom for a couple of hours. I ended up having such an unexpectedly magical time that I cried on Dumbo like a total dork, lol. I miss you guys!! I'm going to try to pop in more, and I promise I'll eventually catch up!
It’s nice to see you posting!! You can cry all you want, you’re not a Disney blogger! Lol

To add to the disability stuff, it’s going to take her a LONG TIME if she’s trying to get it and every single video they’ve put out is a evidence AGAINST her. There’s no way. Disability is always actively trying to prove you’re not disabled!

I imagine her handing over a logo sweatshirt to any future employer who asks why she had a 5yr gap in employment. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Super Duper Besties is the winner and insurance fraud is a close second.

View attachment 1336953

Wow that's a lot of lurkers!

View attachment 1336956

Oh also, I forgot to include the video where Katie says she wants trolls to come at her. (So that's four things that need to be on each thread...)

Here it is again:

Man, im like 4 for 4! This new one is going to be tough though......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s nice to see you posting!! You can cry all you want, you’re not a Disney blogger! Lol

To add to the disability stuff, it’s going to take her a LONG TIME if she’s trying to get it and every single video they’ve put out is a evidence AGAINST her. There’s no way. Disability is always actively trying to prove you’re not disabled!

I imagine her handing over a logo sweatshirt to any future employer who asks why she had a 5yr gap in employment. 😂
Hard to prove you are disabled when you walk around Disneyland for hours each week eating trash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yeah - I mean - look - if you are going to go "full time" as a youtube "vlogger" - you really need to bust your ass to make money to live off of. It's a 7 day a week kinda thing. Not in the Spence - I'm gonna upload the same tit over and over way - but in the Im gonna make quality content that AVERAGES over 100K views PER VIDEO.

And when it fails - you gotta get a real job. Spence is prob OK - he's got connections for employment - her - not so much.

She better hope to GOD he doesn't peel off someone else's wife at the fuel rod station - or stalk their asses when he does "solo days" at the park - cause when (not if) he does - her ass will be left with NOTHING.

Think about that for a second KT - everything you have right now is because of Spence. Housing - Spence. Transportation - Spence. Income - Spence. Churros - Spence. Magic Key - Spence. Mocktails - Spence. ANY SORT OF KNOWLEDGE About Youtube - Spence.

WTF are you going to do when Spence rolls your ass the the curb - like the last one???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yeah - I mean - look - if you are going to go "full time" as a youtube "vlogger" - you really need to bust your ass to make money to live off of. It's a 7 day a week kinda thing. Not in the Spence - I'm gonna upload the same tit over and over way - but in the Im gonna make quality content that AVERAGES over 100K views PER VIDEO.

And when it fails - you gotta get a real job. Spence is prob OK - he's got connections for employment - her - not so much.

She better hope to GOD he doesn't peel off someone else's wife at the fuel rod station - or stalk their asses when he does "solo days" at the park - cause when (not if) he does - her ass will be left with NOTHING.

Think about that for a second KT - everything you have right now is because of Spence. Housing - Spence. Transportation - Spence. Income - Spence. Churros - Spence. Magic Key - Spence. Mocktails - Spence. ANY SORT OF KNOWLEDGE About Youtube - Spence.

WTF are you going to do when Spence rolls your ass the the curb - like the last one???
Being a 35yr old woman with NOTHING independent of your partner is pretty scary, imo. Keeping her LVN current would’ve been a smart move.

You know how when you see couples being lovey dovey on social media and you know it’s just the final push before the break up…

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Being a 35yr old woman with NOTHING independent of your partner is pretty scary, imo. Keeping her LVN current would’ve been a smart move.

You know how when you see couples being lovey dovey on social media and you know it’s just the final push before the break up…
I’ve seen them in the parks… the lovey dovey thing is just for the cameras. I even think their “special moment” was done on purpose so they could say that their privacy was violated by another vlogger. They knew that camera was filming. Fake ass pathetic people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
They knew that camera was filming. Fake ass pathetic people.
Almost everything about them is fake and/or staged for the camera. I'd think even they would admit to this - if nothing else than to say they do it to "throw off the trolls"

I can't imagine that.

1) Living almost your entire life to be Youtube content. No private moments.
2) Having to "fake" almost everything (see above). How do you even know who you are.
3) Constantly having to look over your shoulder for "trolls" or more importantly - for people you've burned.
4) Beyond all that - being in a "relationship" that grew out of stalking/cheating. Again - constantly looking over your shoulder - checking your partners DM's.
5) Spending a good chunk of your time stalking the trolls.

How is that any way to live. More Importantly - how does that (or ANY of their life) jive with THIS KT!:

It's good to see ol'Spence is finally takin our advice and scheduling video drops while they are away.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly what’s stopping her from getting divorced? In CA they waive legal fee’s if you’re unemployed
I bet that her husband found someone that he loves and she’s salty as duck and wants to mess with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If they schedule a video drop does that mean they won’t be able to monitor their comment section for a few days?

Or is one of the reasons thelogistics of traveling kills them every time because they have to ALSO create a contingency plan for the comments sections of all media? Vlogging is DEFINITELY harder than nursing, BY FAR.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Meanwhile…
B9693C1E-A5EE-493B-B547-E93BC2CFA7F0.jpeg

That’s not their thumbnail, I guess videos start automatically…but MJ beat them by two days

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.