Best Life and Beyond #35 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons Left My Asian Fiance(Soulmate)@the Churro Cart

What will the outcome of Katie and Spencer's camping trip be?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for voting for my title!

It has been decreed that three items be posted with each thread.

1. This message from the mother of Katie's (NOT EX) husband

Screenshot_20211229-222646.jpg

2. These messages from Spencer that reveal his true feelings about Katie

B3D5F5F5-4EE1-436D-A854-D8437628068A.jpeg

3. Katie and Spencer talking about how much they hate each other:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Recap.

Except for a couple of videos about their return to Disneyland, these two gave us very little in the last few days. In the first video, she had an umbrella, but failed to mention if it was a necessity for being at the parks in June. We are all honestly just plain lost on what to expect now in the parks without the guidance of these two know-it-alls. Dense also became "Old man that yelled at pavement" as he showed off the newly paved area, saying it looks like a parking lot surface. In reality, it's the same...just not as walked on as the rest of the park.

It was revealed, thanks to our skipper friend, that they tried to weasel their way into the reserved area to view Fantasmic again. Thankfully, the cast members they encountered were not their friends and turned them away. Probably swearing under their breath, and most definitely off camera, they were forced to view the show from a different spot seen in their latest video showing them staying after the park closed again. This time, being allowed to stay by another security friend named Erin...who really likes to stick her tongue out.

Happenings in the last thread became interesting when KT, claiming to be a lurker for a long time (HA!), decided to help us all out by sharing the transcripts of the threatening and completely insane IG messages she sent to one or more Tattlers. On one hand, it helped many fill gaps missed by the first batch being deleted and not posted again. On the other hand, she revealed messages that hadn't been shared yet showing just how smart she really...isn't.

They have been radio silent all day long so many are speculating they have gone on their "camping" trip. We are anxiously awaiting this venture whether it is happening now or later. Think Meredith from Parent Trap. That's how well I'd guess it'll go.

We had some fun too talking amongst ourselves as we waited for more to make fun of with these two. We talked everything from boy bands to bugs, WDW tips and tricks to how to do Disney BLAB style. There was a teasing message from Daphne on her IG mentioning clearing up some rumors and she has been silent ever since. Hopefully soon we get more from the true queen Daphne.

What will happen in this new thread? Well, you'll just have to sit back, relax, and enjoy the craziness.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Honestly what’s stopping her from getting divorced? In CA they waive legal fee’s if you’re unemployed

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok, i thought i recognized the bathroom selfie security chick. Once someone mentioned that her name was Erin, it clicked. I've seen her in FB videos before. Here she is with Sara
Screenshot_20220611-215509_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 24
seeing the old videos of Katie and Spencer it makes a little more sense why they were interested in each other since they were moderately attractive at the time.

this is the nicest thing I’ll ever say about blab. they’ve shown their true colors and their bodies are catching up with how horrible they are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine thinking knowing a Disney security guard and thinking it’s the same as knowing the guy who can get you backstage to sold out Metallica concerts. Yes I’m old lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine thinking knowing a Disney security guard and thinking it’s the same as knowing the guy who can get you backstage to sold out Metallica concerts. Yes I’m old lol
I don't think Jeremy could work the merchandise table either. 🤣

Also, watch out; Katie says she likes Metallica, so she might be drawn to you. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I don't think Jeremy could work the merchandise table either. 🤣

Also, watch out; Katie says she likes Metallica, so she might be drawn to you. 😂
She knows one song and that’s Enter Sandman and she calls herself a fan. FTP

She has her own channel but it is really sad. She’s suffering some emotional problems…
Emotional problems huh? Checks one of three things I look for before getting into a relationship with a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi, everybody! I'm slowly working on getting back up to speed. I'm halfway through thread #28, so apologies for the Like notifications for old posts that keep popping up at you, lol. I had a thought today that I wanted to jump ahead and post before my brain scrambles up again.

With the "Poor Katie suffers ever so much" campaign BLAB seems to still be on with her sudden supposed anxiety/adhd/vapors/delusions of humanity, they definitely appear to be aiming for Katie to get herself some of that sweet, sweet Social Security Disability money. [Laughing through the pain at the reality of the unsurvivable pennies SS grudgingly makes people dance for.] What they don't seem to realize is that there are two more qualifications besides being disabled.

The first is Social Security's points system. Unless you were disabled as a child, you have to have earned enough points from years of working to qualify for disability. Katie's young, and her work history is a bit spotty, but it's possible that she's met this one.

The second qualification is the killer. It's all about something called your "date last insured". Disability is technically insurance. If you haven't worked in a while, you are no longer covered by that insurance. You have to have proof that you were working. This is the one that's going to screw Katie (insert joke here), because she can't just hand Social Security an ugly logo sweatshirt. I don't know if doing YouTube videos even counts as work, but if everything is in Spencer's name, she has no official proof of being paid for work. No work, no Disability.

Whoops! Sorry, Katie. Either you expose your earnings to your legal husband, or you kiss your Disability dreams goodbye. 🤭🙈🤪

In other news, you all are sweet and awesome, and thank you bazillions for your ❤'s and replies. Things are a bit more stabilized at the moment (knocking wood like Tio Bruno 🐀). I even felt well enough a few days ago for my mom to take me over to Magic Kingdom for a couple of hours. I ended up having such an unexpectedly magical time that I cried on Dumbo like a total dork, lol. I miss you guys!! I'm going to try to pop in more, and I promise I'll eventually catch up!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.