Ben Rantz & The Rantz Family Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didnt realize he was having a tough time,bless him.Hes a good guy,i like him,it was a joke,but i do feel like yr being abit patronizing?
Look im not here to argue or hate,i literally made a light hearted joke,and i even mentioned for u not to come for me as it was a joke.
Bloody hell,im a nice person ffs.I dont get why my post was so offensive?I really dont xx
Tiktok has so much hate and drama at the moment,its vile,it really is.And if a light hearted joke can cause this post,i can see why now.
Wtf has happnd to social media??xxx
I think youve picked me up wrong.... I wrote "oj" I wasn't hating, I was having a laugh with you πŸ™ˆ I even said I'm glad ur watching him πŸ’™

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yeah today was about Ben and not any of us. The amount of smiles and love he has given everyone over a long long time. He will do anything for anyone.

Today was our turn to give back to Ben and make him smile and show him that we have his back. It was so much fun watching and playing along. Seeing him smile again.

He helped me alot in lockdown with his content so it was nice to give back what I could for him.

Not really sure how anyone can take a negative from the positive today.

Reactions: 5
Becca we don't want you feeling like this hun, everyone is welcome here no matter if we agree with their opinion or not. I guess we just get defensive when it comes to our boy cause he doesn't get it easy. See Ben puts on this great front in front of others but deep down he's hurting. We just try to protect him from hurting further by bringing some positivity into his life.

Personally I dont think your an angry person. Keep watching and I promise you, you will be singing his praises soon. He does so much for charity also and to me that's the sign of an amazing person xx

Watching our Ben smile and try and figure out who the tattlers are was amazing but can we just appreciate how handsome he is even more so now after a trim. Xxxxxx
93812CAF-34BB-42F6-AD9C-3D3164BF90FA.png
4DA557BF-DABD-463C-AB45-252A36E81325.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think youve picked me up wrong.... I wrote "oj" I wasn't hating, I was having a laugh with you πŸ™ˆ I even said I'm glad ur watching him πŸ’™
No probs,all good x

Becca we don't want you feeling like this hun, everyone is welcome here no matter if we agree with their opinion or not. I guess we just get defensive when it comes to our boy cause he doesn't get it easy. See Ben puts on this great front in front of others but deep down he's hurting. We just try to protect him from hurting further by bringing some positivity into his life.

Personally I dont think your an angry person. Keep watching and I promise you, you will be singing his praises soon. He does so much for charity also and to me that's the sign of an amazing person xx
Thankyou xx

I get ur comment but I’m sure u have commented in this way extra before. Then banged out the no hate etc.
we had a blast today allowing Ben to guess who we are. Ok we are now out there so to speak but hey we only want what’s best for Ben and to see him forget what ever Is goin on for him right now just for a couple hours was golden. His smile and laughs we gave him today was about coming together
I get ya xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
He really is a good looking young lad, with good morals too .. is it wrong that I fancy him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ™ˆ I'm only joking my own son is older than him, but I do love his morals and approach to life I think he's had a great upbringing.. never change Ben u really will go far in life

Reactions: 1
He really is a good looking young lad, with good morals too .. is it wrong that I fancy him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ™ˆ I'm only joking my own son is older than him, but I do love his morals and approach to life I think he's had a great upbringing.. never change Ben u really will go far in life
Welcome nan, haven't seen you over here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Ben you have made a lot of people happy today and you will always get the fakes trying to bring you down. I just want to know what I said on a live that gave it away haha. Keep being you and stay nelson will always be on top πŸ’™πŸ’™

@Proud_mumma he doesn't know who I am. The ones he does know he is keeping secret.

@BeccaHow Proud Mumma talks that way, shes just a nice person and loves anyone that comes on the thread being nice about Ben. So she definitely wouldn't of meant anything by it.

I know you've said before you don't watch Ben's lives, so you wouldn't know that he's going through quite a bit of real life poo at the moment. So we are just here trying to cheer him up.

We aren't all females and aren't all desperate housewives haha however if you want to witness some desperate housewives action head over to Hutchs thread on here and witness what that actually looks like lol (no offence to my fellow Tattlers on Hutchs thread)we are more like protective Aunty's & Uncles here on this thread.

This is a rave thread rather than a "normal" tattle thread though, so that's probably why it is strange seeing all positive comments. Hutch's thread is a normal one so theirs mixed comments over there and on Kerrys.

However you're welcome here anytime xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha yes I am on hutches thread but wouldn’t say I’m a desperate housewife ha. I’m just dreaming as I’m no where near anything hutch normally goes for. So I’ll just keep bringing the smile and banter to here and on hutches thread

• Heart
"Aunty's & Uncles" Damn it. Thats another birthday I have to remember πŸ™„ Off to have a look on amazon for a train set and some cars. He's going to love my gifts lol πŸ˜†

• Haha
@Proud_mumma he doesn't know who I am. The ones he does know he is keeping secret.

@BeccaHow Proud Mumma talks that way, shes just a nice person and loves anyone that comes on the thread being nice about Ben. So she definitely wouldn't of meant anything by it.

I know you've said before you don't watch Ben's lives, so you wouldn't know that he's going through quite a bit of real life poo at the moment. So we are just here trying to cheer him up.

We aren't all females and aren't all desperate housewives haha however if you want to witness some desperate housewives action head over to Hutchs thread on here and witness what that actually looks like lol (no offence to my fellow Tattlers on Hutchs thread)we are more like protective Aunty's & Uncles here on this thread.

This is a rave thread rather than a "normal" tattle thread though, so that's probably why it is strange seeing all positive comments. Hutch's thread is a normal one so theirs mixed comments over there and on Kerrys.

However you're welcome here anytime xx
Thanks babe πŸ’™

Yes definitely look at hutches and watch our @ZigNZag slipping into his dms πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ holla ya girl for the dm/pool work

Becca come join the mad House. We've got eachother here πŸ’™πŸ’™

Haha yes I am on hutches thread but wouldn’t say I’m a desperate housewife ha. I’m just dreaming as I’m no where near anything hutch normally goes for. So I’ll just keep bringing the smile and banter to here and on hutches thread
Babe am sure your stunning. Keep doing what your doing πŸ’™

"Aunty's & Uncles" Damn it. Thats another birthday I have to remember πŸ™„ Off to have a look on amazon for a train set and some cars. He's going to love my gifts lol πŸ˜†
I'm the Queen of balloons so I shall get him a nice balloon and I shall hunt the UK for a female that deserves his heart. I'm sick of watching his heart get stamped on by someone undeserving of it. I'm a great judge of character and there was always something about that certain person I didn't quite like, couldn't warm to them. But I remained silent as I respect his choice. I shall leave it at that, cough cough.

However he deserves the world so like Shrek going to rescue Princess Fiona I shall go hunt him a lovely female. Who wants to be Donkey and accompany me on the quest? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Babe am sure your stunning. Keep doing what your doing πŸ’™
[/QUOTE]

Nobody can take away my personality smile and banter. But nope I’m not hutches type. I ain’t a model . Taken me years to build up confidence after Splitting from my children’s dad, it wasn’t a good relationship/marriage. Me and the children suffered DV probs why I took years building them up and myself. But Na I think I’ll just be single forever 🀣🀣 holla ya girl for just being single 🀣🀣

I'm the Queen of balloons so I shall get him a nice balloon and I shall hunt the UK for a female that deserves his heart. I'm sick of watching his heart get stamped on by someone undeserving of it. I'm a great judge of character and there was always something about that certain person I didn't quite like, couldn't warm to them. But I remained silent as I respect his choice. I shall leave it at that, cough cough.

However he deserves the world so like Shrek going to rescue Princess Fiona I shall go hunt him a lovely female. Who wants to be Donkey and accompany me on the quest? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I’ll accompany you on the quest aswell as other OGs. May aswell help someone get their relationship status in order 🀣🀣

Yeah sounds like a plan. We'll I guess I can be donky as I'm an arse lmao can have a look for the muffin man on the way lol

• Haha

I shall be donkey or whatever you wana call me lol and we can all help find our boy an amazing woman. He deserves nothing but the best.

Right tattlers who's going to this party in Dec?

I shall be donkey or whatever you wana call me lol and we can all help find our boy an amazing woman. He deserves nothing but the best.

Right tattlers who's going to this party in Dec?
Right well I better pack some food and light refreshments then I guess. Oh and I'll bring a car door with us. Because if we get hot we can wind the window down πŸ‘

I want to go but I doubt I'll be able to get there sadly πŸ˜₯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.