Ben Rantz & The Rantz Family Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to go but Iโ€™m not now, been on a couple lives and seen people in comments saying they know who such and such tattler is. So Iโ€™m staying clear ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 1
Morning Ben. Yes remember who you areโ€ฆ you are BEN RANTZ ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™ positive vibes on this sunny Tuesday

Ben....

I said it a few threads back. She was sly and knew exactly what she was doing. I didn't say too much because everyone was saying as long as she's making you happy

However in all honesty there was always something I didn't like about her. If anyone was in it for clout it was her. She was always making little digs about her pulling more live views than you etc

She seen you all happy yesterday and getting all the support so she thought let me say something to hit him where it hurts and mess with his head (like she did last time you were happy) and that's exactly what she's done.

Try to act like it's not bothering you as she will be feeding off it. I'm a female I've played all the silly mind games when I was younger to hurt my ex. I can tell you exactly what she is doing.

Rise above it. ๐Ÿ’™

Reactions: 9
Ben....

I said it a few threads back. She was sly and knew exactly what she was doing. I didn't say too much because everyone was saying as long as she's making you happy

However in all honesty there was always something I didn't like about her. If anyone was in it for clout it was her. She was always making little digs about her pulling more live views than you etc

She seen you all happy yesterday and getting all the support so she thought let me say something to hit him where it hurts and mess with his head (like she did last time you were happy) and that's exactly what she's done.

Try to act like it's not bothering you as she will be feeding off it. I'm a female I've played all the silly mind games when I was younger to hurt my ex. I can tell you exactly what she is doing.

Rise above it. ๐Ÿ’™
Wait a minute what's goin on?

Ben....

Rise above it. ๐Ÿ’™
Agree With the Ben being happy and enjoying himself and forgetting his struggles yesterday wouldnโ€™t of sat well with some people. We put a smile on his face and brought back the sparkle in his eyes!
Woman can play games however Iโ€™ve only know men too for me. I wear my heart on my sleeve like Ben and he will be hurting and struggling for a while and possibly have unanswered questions but having the right support from true friends, heโ€™s got this ๐Ÿ’™

Reactions: 2
Any girl would be lucky to be with ben. His energy and his whole personality is amazing. Some girls don't know what they have until they lose it. Ben is back bigger, better and getting girls wetter ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Reactions: 5
I totally agree with Bo Peep, people saw Ben actually smiling yesterday and obviously just wanted to drag him down. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors but Ben really doesnโ€™t deserve to be treated this way. All he ever does is put a smile on all our faces and people just tit on him. I mean come on, why would you want to loose Ben being a part of your life?!
But regardless of whatโ€™s going on, we all love you Ben. Stay froffy, stay lully & stay nelson๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Reactions: 1
Agree With the Ben being happy and enjoying himself and forgetting his struggles yesterday wouldnโ€™t of sat well with some people. We put a smile on his face and brought back the sparkle in his eyes!
Woman can play games however Iโ€™ve only know men too for me. I wear my heart on my sleeve like Ben and he will be hurting and struggling for a while and possibly have unanswered questions but having the right support from true friends, heโ€™s got this ๐Ÿ’™
Oh men can definitely play games but when I was late teens/early 20s I always wanted revenge when a relationship ended. Whether they ended it or I did. Just pure immaturity to be honest. I look back now and cringe at how I went on, so I can recognise certain things and last time her behaviour was iffy and again this time she's done the same. If she's so happy then she needs to move on and leave Ben to do the same.

Anyway back to positivity... Loving the tunes and the dance moves.

Is today a day when nothing gets done. Tunes and seeing him smile is thatโ€™s what it about

I shall be donkey or whatever you wana call me lol and we can all help find our boy an amazing woman. He deserves nothing but the best.

Right tattlers who's going to this party in Dec?
Love this, I'm there xxx

Ben....

Rise above it. ๐Ÿ’™
I'm so glad you said this. I liked her but I was weary. I did feel like she never gave him. 100% and was happy to drop him for someone "better". Ben is a total sweetheart and he will find an amazing woman one day, til then he's got a lot of thirsty followers to keep him smiling. And we will bring the entertainment too. We love ya Benji ๐Ÿ’™ xxx

Reactions: 3
Red rooms. Oh yeah. Hutch needs to do one ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Ben you are amazing. We bring your smiles and hope to get u through it all

• Haha
Ben you deserve the absolute world, and deserve to be shown off like the trophy you are

• Heart
Iโ€™m a quiet watcher - Ben is one of the most genuine fellas, wears his heart on his sleeve - what you see is what you get, met a while back and heโ€™s lovely ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

• Heart
Reactions: 3
People comin in sayin tattle is horrid. We donโ€™t hate on Ben but support him and bring him joy ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Reactions: 5
Im a silent watcher on TT, I watch and see things happening but dont get involved as so much crap between people. I think You and Hutch have had the raw deal with women and need to just be you's... Obviously she wasnt the one, some use our boys as clout and not for the real deal. You dont NEED anyone, you want someone for you's and not for what they can get! Just have fun like you two always do... you both brighten my days ...Love both of you ๐Ÿ’› .......yes I have met you both ๐Ÿ’™

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.