Ben Rantz & The Rantz Family Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question for you tattle crew: do you know who it is behind all the other profiles or is it a secret between you guys too? Also, having too much fun watching Ben try to guess who you all are πŸ˜‚πŸ’™ xxx

Reactions: 3
I will save you having to guess who I am Ben. I've sadly never met you and only don't really get that noticed in the comments on lives ect. Followed you for a good while though and think your awesome brother πŸ‘

Question for you tattle crew: do you know who it is behind all the other profiles or is it a secret between you guys too? Also, having too much fun watching Ben try to guess who you all are πŸ˜‚πŸ’™ xxx
We have no clue either lol

I don't know anyone but I would love to know our beautiful tattlers. They are truthful and loyal. Big up to all the lovely tattlers πŸ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I will hopefully be at the Christmas party if I can get there. Would be awesome to meet everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I know a couple of tattlers, but no we don’t all know eachother… which shows that all our opinions are genuine because we aren’t in some click or groupie πŸ’™

Reactions: 4
As sad as I am, I've just made a tiktok account to wind him up called just_a_dad_tattle 🀣🀣 sorry for jumping on your thing

Reactions: 3
Yeah Ben knows who the OGs are. I created the whole thing but I'm definitely not a celeb (but thanks Ben & Jerv lol)

We welcome newcomers though, just a reminder this a rave thread though haha

Reactions: 6
One thing I will say ( this might give me away Ben) you was here for me when no other was. When I was dropped you picked me right back up. I don’t comment on here because I don’t need to tell you. You already know what you mean to me and have done for me

Reactions: 6
Yeah Ben knows who the OGs are. I created the whole thing but I'm definitely not a celeb (but thanks Ben & Jerv lol)

We welcome newcomers though, just a reminder this a rave thread though haha
I loved what you were doing hence why I Joined but the real credit goes to you for the inspiration πŸ’™ it's great to see him smile when you guys hype him up xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.