Ben Rantz & The Rantz Family Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I look forward to your ticktocks .you always make me smile...ye a good lad ben and do t listen to anyone that says different x

Reactions: 1
Hats off to you tattlers today, from my perspective you all must of took Bens mind off his problems while he’s been trying to find out who you all are. It was horrible earlier hearing he’s not doing well at the moment. But seeing his beautiful smile today has been amazing. Keep being you Ben, people are bleeping stupid if they walk out your life, but it’s their loss not yours! Stay froffy, stay Lully & stay nelsonπŸ’™

Reactions: 9
Message my zignzag account on Tt if you like. #tattlerstogether
I will later when I set up my account 😁😁😁😁

Yeah Ben knows who the OGs are. I created the whole thing but I'm definitely not a celeb (but thanks Ben & Jerv lol)

We welcome newcomers though, just a reminder this a rave thread though haha
I'm missing the live but does he know who we are??

Ben you won’t have a clue who I am so I won’t waste your time on me but I will say that I’ve respected you from the engraving days, I used to watch you in your shop and knew then you really was going to make something for yourself! I was so happy when you done the merch! I will never keep quiet on the tit things people do because I hate how they use people and get away with it.
my comments on some others may be not very nice but I have my reasons!

I’m so proud of you! πŸ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Seeing that smile on his face today but the pure distractions from us tattlers is just Lully! Ben knows who I am now and Ben hasn’t baited me out so don’t worry as I know Ben won’t if he guess u or u tell him

Thanks for all the follows peeps. Means a lot. Ben's an absolute legend and so are all of you. Much love to you all πŸ’™

For those that shared.. you are now under the Dark Knights protection

β€œAll men have limits"

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah Ben knows who the OGs are. I created the whole thing but I'm definitely not a celeb (but thanks Ben & Jerv lol)

We welcome newcomers though, just a reminder this a rave thread though haha
I'm new 😁 I only knew about it when the 50 year old singleton spoke about it on a live sorry 30 something 🀣🀣 anyway I'm.not bothered about keeping my identity a secret πŸ˜‰ I find the whole tattle thing funny, I love seeing everyone's opinion on creators and so far it's matched mine so I fit in nicely lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm new 😁 I only knew about it when the 50 year old singleton spoke about it on a live sorry 30 something 🀣🀣 anyway I'm.not bothered about keeping my identity a secret πŸ˜‰ I find the whole tattle thing funny, I love seeing everyone's opinion on creators and so far it's matched mine so I fit in nicely lol
Welcome aboard the vanga bus. This is where the magic happens πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Been watching Ben's lives and everyone talk about tattle,so strange being on a thread that treats this influencer like a 'God'.
Im thinking-'Desperate Housewives'maybe?LOL!!
Im having a joke u with you girls,so pleeeese dont come at me!

Been watching Ben's lives and everyone talk about tattle,so strange being on a thread that treats this influencer like a 'God'.
Im thinking-'Desperate Housewives'maybe?LOL!!
Im having a joke u with you girls,so pleeeese dont come at me!
Our boy is going thru hell at the mo so he would appreciate all support, including yours. Tattle seems to be the only thing that's bringing a smile to that guys face at the min then so be it. Actually I think everyone had fun today trying to guess who's who on here.

Whoop whoop love being desperate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ oj but all jokes aside if my human GOD is happy then I'm happy.

Ps.... Glad your watching him becca πŸ’™

Reactions: 3
Our boy is going thru hell at the mo so he would appreciate all support, including yours. Tattle seems to be the only thing that's bringing a smile to that guys face at the min then so be it. Actually I think everyone had fun today trying to guess who's who on here.

Whoop whoop love being desperate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ oj but all jokes aside if my human GOD is happy then I'm happy.

Ps.... Glad your watching him becca πŸ’™
Didnt realize he was having a tough time,bless him.Hes a good guy,i like him,it was a joke,but i do feel like yr being abit patronizing?
Look im not here to argue or hate,i literally made a light hearted joke,and i even mentioned for u not to come for me as it was a joke.
Bloody hell,im a nice person ffs.I dont get why my post was so offensive?I really dont xx
Tiktok has so much hate and drama at the moment,its vile,it really is.And if a light hearted joke can cause this post,i can see why now.
Wtf has happnd to social media??xxx

Sat here now watching people start likeing proudmammas post,and not one person agreeing with me.
Iv actually done nothing wrong at all,and this is what id like to express to people.That tiktok is turning into such a negative and nasty place.People form cliques and armies,and it can turn into a hate campaign.Its so auwfull to watch at the moment.
Anyway,im not an angry person and dont want to cause any trouble.Ben is one of the nicest and most genuine guys on that app,hes a happy go lucky young man that make people smile because of his genuine and honest nature.We need more people like him in the world.
Big up Ben Rantz xxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Didnt realize he was having a tough time,bless him.Hes a good guy,i like him,it was a joke,but i do feel like yr being abit patronizing?
Look im not here to argue or hate,i literally made a light hearted joke,and i even mentioned for u not to come for me as it was a joke.
Bloody hell,im a nice person ffs.I dont get why my post was so offensive?I really dont xx
Tiktok has so much hate and drama at the moment,its vile,it really is.And if a light hearted joke can cause this post,i can see why now.
Wtf has happnd to social media??xxx
I get ur comment but I’m sure u have commented in this way extra before. Then banged out the no hate etc.
we had a blast today allowing Ben to guess who we are. Ok we are now out there so to speak but hey we only want what’s best for Ben and to see him forget what ever Is goin on for him right now just for a couple hours was golden. His smile and laughs we gave him today was about coming together

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.