Ben Rantz & The Rantz Family Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bens lives have absolutely taken over my life the past two days. But I’m bloody living for them 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m intrigued to know if they recognise my user as I’ve commented in both their threads 😂 but only a handful of times.
hutcha was abit of an explicit comment, sorry 😋
Looking very nice today lads 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I trust Ben and hutch otherwise I wouldn’t have told them, I am a big risk with how open I am on other threads but like they’ve said I have reasons and my opinion 💙

got your back too always x
Defo a risk and even more so what I’ve been saying towards hutch regarding flirty stuff ha.
ben get me a date with hutch. Incoming birthday 🥳 🤣🤣🤣🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You won’t get me sorry Ben. I don’t have a TikTok under my tattle user 🙃
Never ordered because I’m too poor and a single mum but I do enter your raffles for the chance of getting some hoodies.
And you don’t follow me back on anything either sooooo…

he’s an international super spy
Super spyyyyyyyy 🕵🏼‍♂️🕵🏼‍♂️🕵🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've ordered from Ben, the lovely peppermint hoody, the colour is gorgeous just like him 😍 lol I'm not in his live? Is he guessing again 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.