Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yves12

Well Mr Rantz what a Q&A that was . All i wanted to do was give you a big cuddle your Amazing dont ever forget that xxx

Reactions: 3

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
I'm not booflebear and now I'm going to have to out myself to prove it aren't I haha

Don't pretend to be me please. Much love 😘

Proud_mumma

Dark Knight I ordered so go for it

Support our boy and use SNFRIDAY15 for 15% of

And Bosh...... That's the reason why our boys back to his normal self.

Thanks beautiful lady ❀❀❀❀ you know who you are

Last edited:
  • Heart

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
What have I missed?? Have been working?
He was crying that I commented on Hutchs thread but not his lol he was just being a wind up.

Ben massive respect for jumping on Kerrys live, i really hope she listens as what you and Hutch said is what I've been saying from the start of her thread.

• Heart
I dont hide behind a name,and i dont think anyone should either,my name is Rebecca howarth and i have a right to express my views!!!!xx
would you like a medal? express your views that’s what we are here for but be prepared for us to come back with our own β€œviews” :)
This is a rave thread hun there’s plenty of others that you can express opinions etc on but this pne we just use as a love on Ben thread!

• Heart

Proud_mumma

I dont hide behind a name,and i dont think anyone should either,my name is Rebecca howarth and i have a right to express my views!!!!xx
EDIT-Sorry but iv just re-read my post and i sound like a right dick.LOL!!Apologies,LOL!
No you didn't sound like a dick, you were stating your opinion and that's okay. As you can see for yourself we all state our own opinions on tattle but everyone in here absolutely adores Ben and I guess we just get very defensive.

Why don't you give him a chance and watch him. If he still gets on ur tits then fair and well.

Hope you have a lovely day ❀

ZigNZag

All saying to out ourself on the comments. How about NO🀣🀣🀣 jokes. Those who wait and all that ha

gossipqueen08

Ben is absolutely adorable. He's all about staying humble ❀ people should watch him and see how it its done!!

ZigNZag

I'm not booflebear and now I'm going to have to out myself to prove it aren't I haha

Don't pretend to be me please. Much love 😘
They all think they know this person. You have said you don’t know Ben and he doesn’t know you. Seriously not going to out yourself whilst it’s all up in air 🀣

• Haha

ZigNZag

100% agree hes a lot stronger and happy than he was months ago and that is thanks to his family ,SN movement and his friends , and 100% the number 1 Sophie everytime she joins his live he’s always got a big smile on his face , that is how your supposed to make someone Feel when you present them with your appearance not make them feel down about themselves I’m so proud of how far Ben has come.. we will always have his back
πŸ’― agree. When Ben has the right positive people around him it brings out the best of him. The Ben we love a million percent! No matter what Bens got the best friends and mods around. Most importantly his mum and dad are just ace. If I had a Ben I’d be on top of the world he’s just lush

• Heart