Ben Rantz & The Rantz Family Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie and dipshit have mutiple fake accounts as well there’s a new thing where you can see your phone contacts TikTok accounts.
Woodward’s confection, kerri Louise, ajs ex papa blaze id block the lot Ben! You’re worth a million of them! 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Can we not discuss other Tiktokers on this thread please

"I'm Batman
"

Reactions: 1
Rosie and dipshit have mutiple fake accounts as well there’s a new thing where you can see your phone contacts TikTok accounts.
Woodward’s confection, kerri Louise, ajs ex papa blaze id block the lot Ben! You’re worth a million of them! 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Wow just wow

This is very sad to see. Ben get rid babe

Reactions: 1
Im in your live now ben just got to be careful not to post anything on this tiktok instead of my personal one haha keep being you lovely 💙💙

As much as others keep saying it I am no relation to Ben on TikTok or private life. I am completely under radar all my posts are my own views and opinions 👌🏼 I just want to make people more aware I don’t need to make Ben aware he is so turned on to the fakeness of so many people that he already knows what I say, I honestly just adore him such a amazing guy!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.