Ben Rantz & The Rantz Family Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Ben he’s just so down to earth and says it as it is.. I’m a silent watcher have bought hoodies but he’ll never guess who I am xx

Ben doesn't deserve all this tit he's getting. He's a sound guy and will do anything for anyone. Much love to you and the rantz familyπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Reactions: 1
I’m in your live now I never comment as you wouldn’t notice my comment and I’ve never posted a video either

Reactions: 1
Rosie and dipshit have mutiple fake accounts as well there’s a new thing where you can see your phone contacts TikTok accounts.
Woodward’s confection, kerri Louise, ajs ex papa blaze id block the lot Ben! You’re worth a million of them! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.