Ben Rantz & The Rantz Family Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're all trying to back pedal now.

If he wanted to read Rosies thread then fine but any comments with Bens name he should of left out. He didn't. When Ben reads his or others Tattlers he only reads out when he's mentioned. He will say "I'm not reading that bit that's not about me"

It was his little comments between reading the thread that insuated Ben was in the wrong.

Rosie just tried to play victim and twist that whole thing there putting on a silly soft voice. I'm actually so upset for Ben. People in the comments showed their sides tonight too.
Agree ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

Ben never reads or mentions other people when he's reading threads. The difference between Ben and dipshit is our boy holds respect for others no matter how much they tit on him.

As for that Rosie prick trying to make Ben out to be the wrongon.... "why was I kicked out of the group chat"
Why did Rosie feel that was appropriate for a live??? I know why, it was to make Ben look a bad person cause he kicked her outa a group and make him look childish.

Get to duck off tiktok the both of you. You both have caused so much tit.

As for kerri louise, she showed her true colours.... I've never had an issue with that girl but let me tell you, your nothing but a bleep

BEN I BEG YOU, NEVER LET THESE SNAKES BACK INTO YOUR LIFE AGAIN. YOU. DON'T NEED PEOPLE LIKE THAT DRAGGING YOU DOWN. DIPSHIT KNEW WHAT HE WAS AT LAST NIGHT WHEN HE WAS READING THAT THREAD. I CAN STILL SEE HIS EYES POPPING WITH ANGER AND HIS AGGRESSIVE TONE

Reactions: 1
Kerry Louise needs to shut the f up now, she loves the drama. And treats Ben like tit, she needs to do one
Kerri has hoodies coming out with him bit tries to stick up for dibzy like wtf? People need to gather round ben as he's clearly going through a bad time behind the scenes. Much love ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Kerri has hoodies coming out with him bit tries to stick up for dibzy like wtf? People need to gather round ben as he's clearly going through a bad time behind the scenes. Much love ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
Our boy needs his true friends around him at the min and that's def the SN crew chazza, becs, grace, mark etc.....

We will always be behind you Ben darling. Your truly amazing and we love you ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Our boy needs his true friends around him at the min and that's def the SN crew chazza, becs, grace, mark etc.....

We will always be behind you Ben darling. Your truly amazing and we love you ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
Most definitely so horrible seeing him so down. We love you ben ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

This boy is better than half or most of the two faced fucks on TT . people are always shitting on him โ€ฆ This family as helped a lot of people not just through lockdown but by selling merch for them โ€ฆIf ben was my son iโ€™be very proud of him โ€ฆ he may be a lot younger than some bloody arseholes on this App but he more grown up .. If my daughter fetched a boy like ben home iโ€™d be proud of my daughter having him as a bf .. I would love to go to this party in december . in fact think i might buy a ticket โ€ฆ Come on ben pick yourself up dust your self off NO FUCKS GIVEN !!!! Hold that head up your a better man than most of these Clout chasing fucker ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Missed pillow talk tonight but I thought I would pop on and reading the comments kind of get the jist of it. Hope your ok Ben you just carry on being the amazing guy that you are look at all you have achieved and all the genuine people that are behind you. Youโ€™ve got this and we all love you xxx

Ben's live yesterday heartbreaking to see him looking so sad and feeling like he's always let down. Ben your the most amazing and genuine person keep being you don't let people drag you down you deserve the world and so much more people are very lucky to have you in their life and the people who treat you like rubbish quite frankly don't deserve you anyway โค

Hoping Mr Rantz is feeling a little better today after everything he's had to deal with. Think everyone causing him tit just needs to bore off now and let him be ๐Ÿ’™ xxx

You wonโ€™t find anyone truer then Ben he has a heart off gold and would do anything for anyone keep being you Ben you have so many people that love you for just being you so keep doing what your doing love you

Reactions: 2
I feel like Iโ€™ve missed something has ben and Rich sales fallen out does anyone know?? only got a little bit of the live last night Ben your amazing donโ€™t ever forget that! ๐Ÿ’™

Agree ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

Ben never reads or mentions other people when he's reading threads. The difference between Ben and dipshit is our boy holds respect for others no matter how much they tit on him.

As for that Rosie prick trying to make Ben out to be the wrongon.... "why was I kicked out of the group chat"
Why did Rosie feel that was appropriate for a live??? I know why, it was to make Ben look a bad person cause he kicked her outa a group and make him look childish.

Get to duck off tiktok the both of you. You both have caused so much tit.

As for kerri louise, she showed her true colours.... I've never had an issue with that girl but let me tell you, your nothing but a bleep

BEN I BEG YOU, NEVER LET THESE SNAKES BACK INTO YOUR LIFE AGAIN. YOU. DON'T NEED PEOPLE LIKE THAT DRAGGING YOU DOWN. DIPSHIT KNEW WHAT HE WAS AT LAST NIGHT WHEN HE WAS READING THAT THREAD. I CAN STILL SEE HIS EYES POPPING WITH ANGER AND HIS AGGRESSIVE TONE
Ben needs to re-evaluate his โ€œcloseโ€ friends. People are using him and his family for their own gain. I agree Kerrielouise shouldnโ€™t of got involved last night as she states sheโ€™s friends with both, however that never came across last night. She seems to favour Rosie and dibzy. Bit baffled like you as she is getting her own merch done. But is it a case of business is business for the Rantz family? And I donโ€™t mean that in a horrible way. Times business and friendships should be parted and not linked.
I would defo be getting this admin to check who has tickets for December as I believe some shouldnโ€™t be allowed to go. You canโ€™t pick and choose when to support Ben and or his family ๐Ÿ’™

• Heart
I don't get where they got all the bad stuff about Ben from, It's always been positive. Ben's a great bloke tbf. Why would they make stuff up to make it look bad especially when it's all here clear as day to read. Me and Rosie use to follow each other but she's not been removed after reading all on here.... ๐Ÿ

I don't get where they got all the bad stuff about Ben from, It's always been positive. Ben's a great bloke tbf. Why would they make stuff up to make it look bad especially when it's all here clear as day to read. Me and Rosie use to follow each other but she's not been removed after reading all on here.... ๐Ÿ
Our boy is the most loyal guy on that app....

He's always out there helping/pleasing others, so I think it's time he put himself first.

Our boy is the most loyal guy on that app....

He's always out there helping/pleasing others, so I think it's time he put himself first.
Completely agree, he's one of the gooduns and I have nothing but respect which is why he's the only person/creator I have brought merch from just to try and support him ๐Ÿ˜

Anyone who wants to talk about our boy at least have the balls to say it to his face and accept the repercussions of your actions.

ben you have done nothing wrong to anyone, and keep your head up x

Completely agree, he's one of the gooduns and I have nothing but respect which is why he's the only person/creator I have brought merch from just to try and support him ๐Ÿ˜
Same, I've never bought other creators merch and don't plan to. No disrespect to others just feel my loyalty lies with Ben. I'm a very loyal person and will always stand by people I believe in ๐Ÿ’™

Same, I've never bought other creators merch and don't plan to. No disrespect to others just feel my loyalty lies with Ben. I'm a very loyal person and will always stand by people I believe in ๐Ÿ’™
The thing is people can judge or say Ben is this or thatโ€ฆ been watching him for over a year and he hasnโ€™t changed how he is once. Heโ€™s stayed him and stayed true to himself.

p.s guess who slid into hutches insta DMs ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿคฃ unsure if heโ€™s seen with the multiple woman messaging him ha

To add as ZignZag not my own account โ€ฆ. Yet

The thing is people can judge or say Ben is this or thatโ€ฆ been watching him for over a year and he hasnโ€™t changed how he is once. Heโ€™s stayed him and stayed true to himself.

p.s guess who slid into hutches insta DMs ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿคฃ unsure if heโ€™s seen with the multiple woman messaging him ha

To add as ZignZag not my own account โ€ฆ. Yet
Yesssssss love that ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

You will be sliding under something else soon enough hopefully ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Holla ya girl for the dm work ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.