Ben Rantz & The Rantz Family Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re our boys last tiktok....

Don't u worry about the scum who try bringing you down us tattlers will always have your back. We're always lerking in every corner

We love u and never forget that 💙

I'm so bleeping angry now 😡😡😡😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What's happened to Ben?. Just seen his video, and he said he's been reading on here and everyone is slagging him off.

Have some comments been removed or something as I'm now completely lost 🙈

No no one on here was slagging him off. Someone went live and was reading their Tattle and said a few things about Ben and just made themselves look a complete tit. Said they were stating "facts" but not one fact was said just lost their temper, talked in circles and then made Tattle way worse than it was before hand so the opposite affect of what he and she were wanting.

Reactions: 1
Re our boys last tiktok....

Don't u worry about the scum who try bringing you down us tattlers will always have your back. We're always lerking in every corner

We love u and never forget that 💙

I'm so bleeping angry now 😡😡😡😡
We love our boy he has captured all our hearts his mods staynelson crew and his tattlers will always have his back. I have come backs for days for the trolls. But can I point out how LULLY he looks in the tt he has just put on beautiful xxxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh well wasn't that nice of them. Always someone trying to bring the nice ones down. These same people never go after the ones that are actually a problem.

We all love Ben and his mum and dad. They're a wonderful family with massive hearts. If you see this Ben. We love you brother and we have your back 💙

No no one on here was slagging him off. Someone went live and was reading their Tattle and said a few things about Ben and just made themselves look a complete tit. Said they were stating "facts" but not one fact was said just lost their temper, talked in circles and then made Tattle way worse than it was before hand so the opposite affect of what he and she were wanting.
He and she need to leave the app. I mean what exactly do He and She bring to the table. The gratefulness of the love raid lasted a really long time and she was trying to get him to dual her after and saying its her on his profile. xxxx

The live was a complete shambles. Round and round like a merry go round he went, talking the biggest load of bullshit.

He said the last comment made was the one that made him cross. Okay fair enough but if that was the case, why not just talk about that comment? Why did he feel the need to begin at the start of the thread??

Why did he feel the need to keep putting our boys name in his mouth??

Guys there’s a thread for Rosie / dibzy so please use that to say what you need to don’t bring it to bens as it’s clearly upset him reading it.
Rosie and dibzy are absolutely scum of the earth and if you read theirs thread you’ll see why!
We love you Ben 💙💙

Reactions: 4
Guys there’s a thread for Rosie / dibzy so please use that to say what you need to don’t bring it to bens as it’s clearly upset him reading it.
Rosie and dibzy are absolutely scum of the earth and if you read theirs thread you’ll see why!
We love you Ben 💙💙
We are talking about Ben and why they felt the need to even mention him. We've also made our feelings clear about the situation on the Rosie thread. Well I have anyway.

We Love you Ben! Them pair seriously need to drop it and move on or at least tell the truth

Ben the reason I have huge respect is because you keep it real and don't pussy foot around anyone. You say it how it is.

Some people are starting to pipe up and take liberties and try to spin a false narrative to boost their followers again. They deleted their account because they wanted rid of the drama, they've come back with a new account and got themselves straight back into the old circles and old drama. That's what you call "trouble".

Air it all out tonight Ben then stay as far away as possible from them as they will soon try to worm their way back in. Having Kerrie over, always commenting and on live with Hutch they are trying to weedle their way back in.

Ben we have got you. Seriously the haters will keep hating as you have created a movement that has helped soo many people. Stay nelson all the way💙💙💙💙

Ben the reason I have huge respect is because you keep it real and don't pussy foot around anyone. You say it how it is.

Some people are starting to pipe up and take liberties and try to spin a false narrative to boost their followers again. They deleted their account because they wanted rid of the drama, they've come back with a new account and got themselves straight back into the old circles and old drama. That's what you call "trouble".

Air it all out tonight Ben then stay as far away as possible from them as they will soon try to worm their way back in. Having Kerrie over, always commenting and on live with Hutch they are trying to weedle their way back in.
Slowly people are trying too aren’t they. Just hope Ben says it all tonight. He needs to air it and keep being true to him. Once it’s aired he will feel so much better and weight lifted off his shoulders and his mind. He needs to clear so he can keep being the amazing young man he is 💙

Ben, you can’t control how other people recieve your energy, anything you do or say gets filtered through the lens of whatever personal tit thy are going through themselves at the moment, and it’s a reflection of their own insecurities. Just keep doing your thing with as much integrity and love as possible! You are an amazing person, your opinions doesnt define your reality! don’t let these people pull you down, surround yourself with people who are only going to lift you higher! I’ve been here from day dot and I’ll continue to support you and the #SN movement always! 💙 big love treacle 💙

Our boys live

Ben I will always be true to you babe... No one will ever bad mouth u as I'm about

We love u 💙

Ask that lair dipshit about when he read the comment from Scottish girl saying "she didn't follow the rantz fam" and he said "love that" but then back tracked

Last edited:
Breaks my heart to see Ben like this. Does it ever stop for the lad? Such a kind heart and one of the funniest people I know 💙 keep your head up, we love you xxx

Reactions: 4
Ben you haven’t even spoke about others who are mentioned on ur tattle thread.
People need to know tattle is tattle and if people don’t like it don’t look or read. Dibzy needs to take on board his own words and not read it then

Kerry Louise needs to shut the f up now, she loves the drama. And treats Ben like tit, she needs to do one

Reactions: 6
So much drama, and so much has gone on now its all built up and its all about something so minor, its going into something massive!

They're all trying to back pedal now.

If he wanted to read Rosies thread then fine but any comments with Bens name he should of left out. He didn't. When Ben reads his or others Tattlers he only reads out when he's mentioned. He will say "I'm not reading that bit that's not about me"

It was his little comments between reading the thread that insuated Ben was in the wrong.

Rosie just tried to play victim and twist that whole thing there putting on a silly soft voice. I'm actually so upset for Ben. People in the comments showed their sides tonight too.

Reactions: 5
They're all trying to back pedal now.

If he wanted to read Rosies thread then fine but any comments with Bens name he should of left out. He didn't. When Ben reads his or others Tattlers he only reads out when he's mentioned. He will say "I'm not reading that bit that's not about me"

It was his little comments between reading the thread that insuated Ben was in the wrong.

Rosie just tried to play victim and twist that whole thing there putting on a silly soft voice. I'm actually so upset for Ben. People in the comments showed their sides tonight too.
And these said people have tickets to Bens December party. If I was him I wouldn’t allow them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.