Ben Rantz & The Rantz Family Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s an amazing live Ben and Debs your incredible the smiles you will have put on people faces from giving them hoodies away your an amazing family I love you all x

Reactions: 1
I Watched the live today Ben.

That was such a selfless act of kindness from you,mummyrantz and Danny. You bring a smile to many a face.

Now go get a haircut.

"I'm Batman
"

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I only managed to catch about 10 mims of the live today. And within 10 secs I was smiling and felt a little better about myself.

Not sure what is about Ben but he just seems to have the magic. He is like a real life patch adams.

Such a wonderful family and so glad we have them around. They deserve so much more then we could ever give them sadly.

What a lovely lad and credit to his parents. A smile that lights up a room..you keep being tou ben...cant go wrong that way.thanks for the laughs when I dont feel like laughing. That cheeky smile does it for me .haha oo if only I were 30 years younger haha

Such an amazing live earlier.
One of THE nicest families around, Ben is an absolute credit to Mummy and Daddy Rantz. Hard working, caring , selfless family.
World needs more people like these. So proud to be part of #StayNelson.

100K, 20 Million and STILL climbing! Ben I couldn't be more proud of you. You and your mum and dad OWN TT, we absolutely love you all. Don't stop being you and don't let anyone try to bring you down πŸ’™ you're one of a kind and I'm proud to be a part of the Stay Nelson movement. Thank you for pulling me from a dark place and helping me find my smile again xxx

Dibzy on live reading all Rosies tattle comments and on about Ben, the merch and SN.

Hes being so nasty. I'm seeing a total different side to him. Says he wants to put out "the truth and the facts" but he's just being rather aggressive tbh.

So dipshit fucked up and then tried back tracking 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Read out Scottish girls comment when she said I don't follow the rantz fam and duck face himself said "love that"

Dipshit ur an ugly mother fucker and a jealous bleep. Don't u dare bring our boy into this. Read only the comments that are related to u and Rosie.

And papablaze I've no issue with you so whys my name in your mouth??? I will make you my issue if that's how you want to play

Reactions: 5
So dipshit fucked up and then tried back tracking 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Read out Scottish girls comment when she said I don't follow the rantz fam and duck face himself said "love that"

Dipshit ur an ugly mother fucker and a jealous bleep. Don't u dare bring our boy into this. Read only the comments that are related to u and Rosie.
He was just contradicting himself saying one thing one minute then the opposite the next.
Contradictions one after the other, after the other. The way he shouted and jumped down that girls throat that only said "i don't think Ben should be brought into this" was disgusting. She wasn't having a go, she may of even been on his side and meaning Tattlers shouldn't bring Ben into Rosies thread. He just went way over board.

I actually thought he was OK but I've just seen a completelu different side to him.

Kerry was in the comments and although she says she isn't involved in any of the drama she probably shouldnt get herself caught up in this, however what she commented was very true. Him being angry and swearing and shouting is going to make it worse. The way she approaches the tattle comments is calm, open and with barriers down. He was like he was going into war. So aggressive.

Saying he wasn't talking about Ben but kept making comments like "i want to tell the truth about what really happened so people would see it's not Rosie" which in turn is meaning its Ben and The Rantz Fam at fault then yeah??

Attachments

He’s really made himself look terrible on that live. It’s a shame.

It always seems like Ben does his best to put the Rosie situation to one side and move on from it. If there are comments about her in his lives etc, he always seems to move on quickly/change the subject, which shows his an incredibly maturity from him. I mean he even did a love drop on their live very recently. It’s a shame his name gets mentioned in these dramas to get attention, when’s he’s just out here doing his positive thing. Do you see other people giving away 30 hoodies? Nope.

Jealousy is an understatement...

Our boy is so loved by many and they can't bare to see it. You could see the hate in his eyes. I've never seen anyone's eyes pop so much. He let himself down a bagful there and showed his true colours

He was just contradicting himself saying one thing one minute then the opposite the next.
Contradictions one after the other, after the other. The way he shouted and jumped down that girls throat that only said "i don't think Ben should be brought into this" was disgusting. She wasn't having a go, she may of even been on his side and meaning Tattlers shouldn't bring Ben into Rosies thread. He just went way over board.

I actually thought he was OK but I've just seen a completelu different side to him.

Kerry was in the comments and although she says she isn't involved in any of the drama she probably shouldnt get herself caught up in this, however what she commented was very true. Him being angry and swearing and shouting is going to make it worse. The way she approaches the tattle comments is calm, open and with barriers down. He was like he was going into war. So aggressive.

Saying he wasn't talking about Ben but kept making comments like "i want to tell the truth about what really happened so people would see it's not Rosie" which in turn is meaning its Ben and The Rantz Fam at fault then yeah??
Yes he was making it out to be all Ben's fault.

Roll on pillow talk πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ hope it’s as good as you posted about 🀣
I will be there with my brew and biscuits it sounds intriguing. I cannot believe how pillow talk has become part of a nightly routine for me. Got to love a good pillow talk see you all at 10 xx

Seriously people need to get facts straight a lot of stuff happens off TT. like you don't see what happens off the app. No need to bring other people into it. Keep doing you ben much love πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

What's happened to Ben?. Just seen his video, and he said he's been reading on here and everyone is slagging him off.

Have some comments been removed or something as I'm now completely lost πŸ™ˆ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.