Ben Rantz & The Rantz Family Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben you sort. I see you on your live! If you keep looking as sexy as you are today, I will not be responsible for what happens 😈🀣 ps keep doing you. Haters are your motivators. Keep smiling πŸ™‚

Love Benrantz & family & #SN family πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ what an amazing group of people πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ 100k 10k 5k. Movements xxxx

Reactions: 2
100k come on who’s doing it so so proud off you Ben you deserve it so much you are a truly amazing guy inside and out you have not only created a movement you have created a family love you so much πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ It's a rants day πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Congratulations to Ben for hitting 100k
& Mummy rantz hitting 10k and to top it off daddy rantz hits 5k 😁. What a live that was . Watched Ben for a while now and to see him the family and #SN family flying is breathtaking . They may get nocked down for time to time but they always come back fighting . Keep smashing it

Congratulations to Ben for getting 100k. Well deserved also well done to mummy and daddy rantz For not only raising a legend but also for mummyrantz 10k and daddyrantz 5k. The love drops were blooming hilarious some right miserable buggers. Keep smashing it Ben xx

Ben looking good today πŸ₯°πŸ₯° he looks a lot better now he's dropped the fakes out. Do miss wet wipe Wednesdays but stay nelson always wins anyway. Have a fabulous day πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

duck the liars. They show the true colours in the end. We are proud of you and we are with you πŸ’™πŸ’™

Reactions: 3
Ben don’t worry about your hair, still plenty for me to pull in the bedroom πŸ‘€

Reactions: 1
Always watching ben on his lives and he's always a pleasure to watch. For anyone that's lied to him you are dickheads. Give your heads a wobble. Stay nelson all the wayπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.