Ben Rantz & The Rantz Family Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving how the clues were in my last comment including my name, and he still doesn’t know who I am πŸ˜‚πŸ’™

I think theres alot of hate on this app and I think everyone needs to take a leaf out of Ben's book and just ignore. He is a wise and talented young man who is old beyond his years...keep being you #StayNelson

I have slid into his dms done a lot of tiktoks for him to get him to get him to 100k and never get noticed. Only way to get noticed is via tattle. Love ya ben πŸ’™πŸ’™

Ben is a sort though. He's a top geezer and he really is one of a kind. Let's get you to 100k on pillow talk tonight πŸ’™πŸ’™

Last edited:
Easy ladies. Its wetter then an otters pocket in here lol

Definitely love Ben. He is a one of a kind. The most genuine guy on tiktok. He deserves to be so much bigger then he is. #StayNelson

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He does indeed. Wetter than an otters pocket. I'm sure a lot of us will be wet after pillow talk tonight 🀣🀣

Sorry was flooded with all the wet patches on this thread πŸ’™πŸ’™ are we ok now ha. Na seriously Ben keep smiling and keep making us smile. You bring joy to tiktok and people who truly are your friends. Keep an eye about you though as I feel some are clinging on for life just to be in closer group πŸ’™

Reactions: 1
I don't know what's happened tonight ben but just know this you are loved by many and you have made so many people so happy. You have made me embrace me for being me! Love ya lots πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Sorry was flooded with all the wet patches on this thread πŸ’™πŸ’™ are we ok now ha. Na seriously Ben keep smiling and keep making us smile. You bring joy to tiktok and people who truly are your friends. Keep an eye about you though as I feel some are clinging on for life just to be in closer group πŸ’™
Totally agree with you on this one. Feel there's a few clinging on but our boy knows the crack himself

Reactions: 2
Who ever blocked ben on his back up get to duck. You are just jealous of a guy who has helped so many people find their true selves. You are just a twit. Stay Nelson will always come out on topπŸ’™

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.