Ben Rantz & The Rantz Family Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait a minute..... Why is kerry louise with dibshit and Rosie 😳😳😲😲😲😲
Just doesn’t make sense. I think this could be why she was demodded the other week. Seen one of her lives saying if people have something to say go to her. Then she was speaking in riddles with one of her kids about how going somewhere wasn’t a problem so think she met them pair few weeks back too

Just doesn’t make sense. I think this could be why she was demodded the other week. Seen one of her lives saying if people have something to say go to her. Then she was speaking in riddles with one of her kids about how going somewhere wasn’t a problem so think she met them pair few weeks back too
Clearly the silly witch had no loyalties to our boy!!! Out with the trash

My sweet ben, delighted to see you all had an amazing night (Im really not jealous) Maybe some day my dreams will come true by meeting the main man himself.

Can I also say a massive thank you, my hoddies arrived last week and I'm in love. Again they didn't disappoint. Looking forward to the 20 mil hoddy tomorrow

Congrats by the way on 20 mil babe πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Reactions: 1
I am a newbie to watching the lovely Mr Rantz I stumbled across one of his lives a couple of months ago and was instantly hooked. What a genuinely nice guy. It has been a very horrible 8 months as my partner has been in hospital since January to the point he has now had his leg amputated so my mental health has suffered but watching this young man has been a breath of fresh air for me and my son as our mental health has really suffered through everything but we long for pillow talk of an evening just to take the stresses of the day away. His relationships with his mods and his family is just amazing so I just want to say thank you Ben for bringing a smile to our faces you help people more than you probably even realise. Don't get me wrong I loved confessions with hutch but bring on pillow talk tonight much love and congrats on the 20mil

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am a newbie to watching the lovely Mr Rantz I stumbled across one of his lives a couple of months ago and was instantly hooked. What a genuinely nice guy. It has been a very horrible 8 months as my partner has been in hospital since January to the point he has now had his leg amputated so my mental health has suffered but watching this young man has been a breath of fresh air for me and my son as our mental health has really suffered through everything but we long for pillow talk of an evening just to take the stresses of the day away. His relationships with his mods and his family is just amazing so I just want to say thank you Ben for bringing a smile to our faces you help people more than you probably even realise. Don't get me wrong I loved confessions with hutch but bring on pillow talk tonight much love and congrats on the 20mil
πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ welcome.
ben is just amazing isn’t he

I’ve been watching Ben for a while and to see how far he has come in the last few months is amazing. He’s grown with confidence and has stayed true to himself and his followers throughout. For a young lad, he is one of the most humblest, most genuine people on TikTok. He is an absolute credit to our mummy and daddy rantz. They raised an absolute diamond. People would do well in life if they took a leaf out his book. Keep smashing life Ben. You're brilliant. Also huge huge congrats on 20million. You are smashing it!!

Reactions: 2
Just want to say how proud i am to be a part of such an amazing movement the party on saturday was second to none and its gonna stay in my heart forever was amazing to meet every single one of you. I just wish we could rewind and do it all over again. Massive well done to becs for organizing such an incredible night. And the all the mods for everything you do. And to every single person that was there saturday you were all absolutely amazing meeting ben hutch rich dori and the coleys was a moment ill cherish forever CAN I JUST SAY 20MILLION BABY #STAYNELSON have a blessed monday ben love you always πŸ’™
Now to find my credit card for 20 mil hoody xx

Reactions: 5
I'm proud of ben of what he's achieved with the stay nelson movement. I can't wait for the December meet up. Big up yourself ben let's get you to 100kπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

• Heart
Congratulations on 20 million ...#StayNelson
Mummyrantz, Daddyrantz must be so proud of you xx

• Heart
Ben is Amazing mummy and daddy Rantz must be so proud of him . 20millon #stayNelson WOW !!!! thats Amazing … i seen videos all over my fyp so so jelaous i’d loved to have been there but no one would even know me but i wouldnt care as long as i know all them lol … think some ppl are sticking by ben just for clout but i could be wrong so keeping my eyes open … can we just say.How brill are the Coles i love them too seen really nice

Ben looking fly in his white hoodie. Wish he could cover me in something white like his hoodie covers him😻😻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well if it’s Tyler we’ve got a few months to wait……. He likes to drag it out and get as much attention as he can πŸ™„πŸ™„
Don't even get me started on Tyler. The things I could spill about this man. He forgets what he has and hasn't told people. So if he's going after our Ben, good luck!

Ben had helped me alot over the last year more then he realises. Going to bed and crying popping onto his live and seeing him making me laugh.
Hes such a kind and generous person and deserves the world and more. He would give anyone anything he could. Everyone needs a Ben in there life πŸ’™ keep being you Ben and never let anyone bring you down, if someone's not honest or loyal then quite honestly they are not worth your time or friendship πŸ’™

I’m fairly new to bens TT and lives and mainly a silent watcher but over the last week or 2 him and hutch have really kept me going Ben is just an all round nice person abit of a cheeky chap but a hell of a giggle! The whole meaning behind SLSN is amazing everyone is lovely on his lives especially the mods who make you feel very welcome! All I can say is carry on being you Ben mummyrantz and daddyrantz must be very proud parents p.s well done on the 20mil
#everyoneneedsabenrantzinthierlife

Ben looking fly in his white hoodie. Wish he could cover me in something white like his hoodie covers him😻😻
oooooooooh someones feeling a bit spicy this morning lol. go girl xx

Ben had helped me alot over the last year more then he realises. Going to bed and crying popping onto his live and seeing him making me laugh.
Hes such a kind and generous person and deserves the world and more. He would give anyone anything he could. Everyone needs a Ben in there life πŸ’™ keep being you Ben and never let anyone bring you down, if someone's not honest or loyal then quite honestly they are not worth your time or friendship πŸ’™
I accidentally came across ben when he was live with someone and was bantering trying to get her fella to speak (if you know, you know) and I have been hooked ever since, him and hutch together are gold I'm telling you a television company need to sign them both up so they can have their own show. Ben has helped so many people myself included to smile and laugh through very bad days. everyone does need a ben rantz in their lives. His vid earlier had me in stitches and I don't even know why I think its the facial expressions "I hate lifts" and "do I look like I have any money I'm skint" :)

Last edited:
Can honestly say Ben is the most honest and genuine person I have met. People who talk bad about him don’t know the real Ben like we do.. #SN family for life πŸ’™

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.