Ben Rantz & The Rantz Family Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if rich has a thread but I'm just gonna leave it here.

Started following him when he became friends with Ben. Another role model to the tiktok world, such an inspiration, shows nothing but respect to his followers, I've never once seen him involved in any kind of drama, always keeps himself to himself, spreads love and positivity and has a very wise head.

Others should learn from rich and Ben - keep ur circle small, be urself and surround urself with people who love and care for you

Reactions: 1
When can a member create a new thread?

I have a lot to say

β€œThe world only makes sense if you force it to.”

Among a few others
Start it, start it, start it

What's keeping you? 🀣

On the upside how's my boy enjoying his holiday? The place looks absolutely amazing! Now that's what I would call a dream holiday. Does anyone remember what you call it again? Must look it up for next year

:) loves ben
..newbie found him lately and his cheeky smile makes me laugh. His mommas must be so proud of the lovely man hes become xx

Well if it’s Tyler we’ve got a few months to wait……. He likes to drag it out and get as much attention as he can πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 3
I follow Ben, Hutch.. etc but I have absolutely no clue who Tyler is, which by the sounds of what you are saying, he’d hate that. Who is he though?

Can we keep this thread just about Ben please if people don't mind. @LilBoPeep can you make a Tyler thread or whoever else @Dark knight is outing 🀣🀣🀣🀣

I follow Ben, Hutch.. etc but I have absolutely no clue who Tyler is, which by the sounds of what you are saying, he’d hate that. Who is he though?
His tiktok name is zoocubes, he has others aswell. He used to be really friendly with kerry, hutch etc

Reactions: 1
Have a great day and night at the SN party. Stay safe and don't drink too much people lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.