Ben Green @big_ben_to_slim_ben

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Benny boy would be much more relatable if he was honest and admitted he’s piling on the timber. We’d still hate him, obviously. I don’t understand how his following is growing.

Reactions: 5
Benny boy would be much more relatable if he was honest and admitted he’s piling on the timber. We’d still hate him, obviously. I don’t understand how his following is growing.
He's got all the charm of a rotting teddy bear by a childs graveside....

and the answer to that is simple... he buys them, and he's got the nerve to set up a gofundme for his fucking fun run.

Reactions: 4
How on earth haven't we had a #facetofacefriday from him today is a miracle.

Still a few hours left yet tho....

Reactions: 3
Tribute from his wife on what I'm guessing is her FB ? He probably wrote it himself ! As fucking daft as each other !!

Reactions: 1
Tribute from his wife on what I'm guessing is her FB ? He probably wrote it himself ! As fucking daft as each other !!
To be fair he probably only ever pays her any attention when she's blowing smoke up his arse.

Reactions: 3
Ugh. Slimwithross is annoying me so much, can someone please make a thread about him please?

Reactions: 1
When he’s tagged Tesco in his posts that many times they start commenting! Don’t encourage him Tesco

Reactions: 2