Ben Green @big_ben_to_slim_ben

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Note how he's tucked away at the back...

POST A WEIGH IN YOU DISHONEST SPUNKTRUMPET
Ben is simply following the stereotypical insta liar rule book.

In a few month he'll post saying how devastated he is to have gained but he's going back on plan blah blah and all the arselickers will give him a like and tell him how brave he is for being 'honest'..
And the cycle will begin again.

They all play hide and seek after a big gain, when the foodie slimmer was trying to hide his colossal gain he posed for photos like this 😂
20200217_010937.jpg

Reactions: 3
Radio silence still....do you think he's preparing to announce a massive gain?

Reactions: 1
Radio silence still....do you think he's preparing to announce a massive gain?
My arse he is! It will be interesting to see how he gets round the weight issue. And we’ve been spared 146 photos of his batch cooking prep. Small mercies and all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It reminds me of one of my fave quotes from the cult tv show the young ones...

"neil, neil orange peel, if only I could see you again"

Screenshot_20200212-082929_Chrome.jpg

aagggghhh aaaagggghhh

• Sick
It reminds me of one of my fave quotes from the cult tv show the young ones...

"neil, neil orange peel, if only I could see you again"

View attachment 85686

aagggghhh aaaagggghhh
I honestly think he gives himself a quick pull every night to that damn tux photo.

He actually thinks he's really sexy now he has lost the chub doesn't he??
The poor, poor boy.

He’s probably lost in the wilderness with that kids hat on...shaking uncontrollably at not being able to post a tuxedo pic, the massive berk.
unless he's on a posting ban like pickard was a while back... or he's playing the mental health card like jack towers did....

unless he's on a posting ban like pickard was a while back... or he's playing the mental health card like jack towers did....
Insta giving him an enforced break cos
Slimming world probably got sick of the sight of cringy tuxedo pics and soggy teddy bear hats spamming their notifications.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You've heard the phrase back with a bang...

he's back with a beg...

View attachment 86054

STILL NO bleeping WEIGH IN.
It's a shite product too, literally.
I bought the golden syrup the other day, tastes like chemical sludge.
The main ingredient is cellulose which is indigestible, so it's calorie free by the fact you shite it right back out.

• Sick
You've heard the phrase back with a bang...

he's back with a beg...

View attachment 86054

STILL NO bleeping WEIGH IN.
Easter cream what the duck is that 🤢🤢🤢🤢.....is it like cream egg innards ....grim , bet it’s like liquid laxative .....wait for a group of splendid dessert posts to follow no doubt tagging in hartleys, muller and these guys at skinny food 🤢🤢🤢🤢

What even is Easter cream?
Beat me to it 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5