Ben Green @big_ben_to_slim_ben

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Benny boy would be much more relatable if he was honest and admitted he’s piling on the timber. We’d still hate him, obviously. I don’t understand how his following is growing.

Reactions: 5
Benny boy would be much more relatable if he was honest and admitted he’s piling on the timber. We’d still hate him, obviously. I don’t understand how his following is growing.
He's got all the charm of a rotting teddy bear by a childs graveside....

and the answer to that is simple... he buys them, and he's got the nerve to set up a gofundme for his bleeping fun run.

Reactions: 4
How on earth haven't we had a #facetofacefriday from him today is a miracle.

Still a few hours left yet tho....

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Tribute from his wife on what I'm guessing is her FB ? :sick: He probably wrote it himself ! As bleeping daft as each other !!

Reactions: 1
Tribute from his wife on what I'm guessing is her FB ? :sick: He probably wrote it himself ! As bleeping daft as each other !!
To be fair he probably only ever pays her any attention when she's blowing smoke up his arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Scary that someone can put on that amount of weight in such a short space of time, that over a whole me (11st) worth of weight to put on 😳

I’ll give a little credit to slimwithross though, Atleast he’s clicked that SW is a false economy, under his syns for a day but over his calorie target because he has massive portions of pasta and rice which are supposedly free foods. Even until recently Big bens favortite vice Müllers were free but I think they’ve been put up to 0.5syns because people were eating loads of them a day and putting weight on.
Like I said before calorie deficit is the way forward but “influencers” don’t get free tit doing that 🤣
Ugh. Slimwithross is annoying me so much, can someone please make a thread about him please?

Reactions: 1
When he’s tagged Tesco in his posts that many times they start commenting! Don’t encourage him Tesco 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 2