Ben Green @big_ben_to_slim_ben

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two of the same post, too. What a chode.
What a twit. And another on the spice bandwagon.
Here’s something revolutionary, why not make a spice mix with what you’ve probably already got in your cupboard, add a bit of garlic and there you go. It costs pennies 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hahahaha awesome 😎. He was gifted two lots of spices from two different companies within days of each other .... which one is he going to plug the most? 😂

Honestly, Big Ben needs to lay off Insta for a while and go back to school. His spelling and grammar are awful. He does #ADD now 🤣

Saying he lost 10 stone in 1 year, naw that can’t be right!
He has, but he eats virtually no carbs whatsoever. He did cardio when he was losing weight, no weights, and now as the saggy skin that goes with losing weight too fast and not toning as you go. Personally I don’t think he eats enough for a 6ft plus man.

Last edited:
Bens dedicated a post to people going to slimming world training today. Big picture of himself! Not a good luck pic because that wouldn't promote his mug would it. Big squinty eyed grinning smug mush pic it is then 😐 nob

Reactions: 1
He already has a thread and the general consensus is he loves himself and his account is just for self promotion rather than genuine interest in helping others with their weight loss. He makes me cringe hard

Reactions: 2
He already has a thread and the general consensus is he loves himself and his account is just for self promotion rather than genuine interest in helping others with their weight loss. He makes me cringe hard
Oh I didn’t know he had a thread already lol. I’m in total agreement with the general consensus then 😂

He just comes across as really desperate to me, trying way too hard to be an influencer

I think people should keep some things private. We do not need to see this. He lost weight too quickly - had he lost it slower and lifted weights throughout he wouldn’t have deflated like a popped balloon. 10st in a year is too fast.

His page has been created purely to attract the attention of the media and companies who can gift him stuff. The dozens of posts daily of pretty much the same pics over and over and the copy and pasting of the captions is proof of that. I admire him for loosing 10 stone I really do but his page hasn’t been set up to inspire or encourage anyone, it’s all self promotion. He either works in promotions or has had advice from someone who does. It’s all for the ££££
You’ve hit the nail on the head. He is absolutely relentless with his constant posting. Who has the time to do that? It’s crazy. I also think he should think about his kids before he posts his moobs on the internet for the world to see.