Ben Green @big_ben_to_slim_ben

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Slim Ben’s wedding anniversary today and he really really loves his wife, like a lot, he’s told The Gram. They’re having a day out today and he is celebrating by posting excessively on The Gram. If that was my husband I’d nick his phone off him and put it in the bin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s Slim Ben’s wedding anniversary today and he really really loves his wife, like a lot, he’s told The Gram. They’re having a day out today and he is celebrating by posting excessively on The Gram. If that was my husband I’d nick his phone off him and put it in the bin 😂
He loves her so much that he absolutely doesn't lap up every ounce of female attention at all ever

Dear god, 21 photos today and it’s only 3pm. 😭 Someone please show Ben how to post multiple shots in an album.
And if I was his wife I’d have shoved that phone where the sun don’t shine!

Dear god, 21 photos today and it’s only 3pm. 😭 Someone please show Ben how to post multiple shots in an album.
And if I was his wife I’d have shoved that phone where the sun don’t shine!
and they all have the same written copied and pasted piece along with them 😑

• Haha
I used to really like him, before he became a total wanker. Tomloseshistats is now the only non-pretentious SW bloke on insta.

He’s entitled to brag because he’s lost more weight than I could ever imagine losing. He’s posts are to much bragging and trying hard to be the next face of slimming world. Dan Dully is the man for all that

Sully not Dully

His page has been created purely to attract the attention of the media and companies who can gift him stuff. The dozens of posts daily of pretty much the same pics over and over and the copy and pasting of the captions is proof of that. I admire him for loosing 10 stone I really do but his page hasn’t been set up to inspire or encourage anyone, it’s all self promotion. He either works in promotions or has had advice from someone who does. It’s all for the ££££

Reactions: 3
He’s entitled to brag because he’s lost more weight than I could ever imagine losing. He’s posts are to much bragging and trying hard to be the next face of slimming world. Dan Dully is the man for all that

Sully not Dully
I’d rather someone like him be the face of SW in fairness

So the copied and pasted paragraph about ankle supports\not fitting on rides and being fed up has been converted to a ticked off list now 🙄 very creative ben 😴only another 22 of the same insufferable shite to endure today

Reactions: 1
Big Ben has done a “huge shout out” for his latest freebie - you’ve guessed it. Spice pots.
Every meal from now on will be covered in salty spice kits. Hashtag AD. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 1