Ben Green #4 Big-ego-to-bigger-ego-Ben he won’t be Man of the Year again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As today is 1st September I expect there will be an announcement telling us he’s drawn a line and will be “on plan” from now on. We’ll see those stomach-turning kitchen bicycle rides, lots of batch cooking and blowing smoke up his own arse. Can’t wait 🤥
don't hold your breath....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is Ben having a digital detox day month?

The silence is bliss? Keep it up, Ben.

Reactions: 4
A day out in Blackpool for Ben and his son today. No food pictures but it’s obvious that somebody is getting plenty of grub. And still tagging Slimming World!
Pizza sniffing bleep

Remember him posing in the store he used to buy his clothes from! Won’t be long before hes in there again but this time he’ll be purchasing them! 🐷
Still be using his outdated hashtags though!

Prick

• Haha
A day out in Blackpool for Ben and his son today. No food pictures but it’s obvious that somebody is getting plenty of grub. And still tagging Slimming World!
Fuckkkk.... his eyes keep getting narrower because his face is expanding! 👀

Wonder why he's not wearing a mask when the other person is.

Why, if he has been having mental issues hasn't he been in touch with the mental health charity 'MIND'? You know, the ones that he was droning on about for ages?

We all struggle with our weight ben, I'm no different.
During full lockdown I was weighing at home like everyone else and upon my return to my sw group There was an almost 4 stone difference between my scales and the group scales, now, I'll admit, I was absolutely gutted beyond words, but I've had a bit of a word with myself, I have ripped up any awards that I had thought I had got during lockdown and I have restarted from before lockdown.
Imagine Benny, being told you've got your 11 stone award only for it to be taken away because of faulty home scales. That was what I went through, and I have been as honest as I possibly can be on my instagram, so I currently now sit at 8 stone 5.5lbs lost. That should have been enough to tip me over the edge and begin sniffing the pizzas and not passing them on...

you were "back in the game" a few weeks vack with yet another silly batch cook.

where are all your cockwombling friends from your stupid bleeping video?

oh silly me.... they're being interviewed by al qaeda tv and disappearing further up their own arses.

wassssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaap🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌

Screenshot_20200909-132946_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200909-133035_Gallery.jpg

I know it's halloween soon but duck me....

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Why, if he has been having mental issues hasn't he been in touch with the mental health charity 'MIND'? You know, the ones that he was droning on about for ages?

We all struggle with our weight ben, I'm no different.
During full lockdown I was weighing at home like everyone else and upon my return to my sw group There was an almost 4 stone difference between my scales and the group scales, now, I'll admit, I was absolutely gutted beyond words, but I've had a bit of a word with myself, I have ripped up any awards that I had thought I had got during lockdown and I have restarted from before lockdown.
Imagine Benny, being told you've got your 11 stone award only for it to be taken away because of faulty home scales. That was what I went through, and I have been as honest as I possibly can be on my instagram, so I currently now sit at 8 stone 5.5lbs lost. That should have been enough to tip me over the edge and begin sniffing the pizzas and not passing them on...

you were "back in the game" a few weeks vack with yet another silly batch cook.

where are all your cockwombling friends from your stupid bleeping video?

oh silly me.... they're being interviewed by al qaeda tv and disappearing further up their own arses.

wassssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaap🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌

View attachment 237573View attachment 237574
I know it's halloween soon but duck me....
He's got horrible, beady eyes.... 🤮 there's nothing behind them.... 🤢

Reactions: 2
You called it, 9 days later than we thought He would post about “drawing a line under everything” but you still called it

Post a weigh in and be honest about your massive gain you bleeping wankchop.
This is exactly what I was thinking..... it would be far more honest to have a new starting point and most his food/losses like be probably did when he lost before.... you know the I lost 13lbs in a week (yes because you put 2 stone on being a greedy bastard over Christmas and ate everything including the Christmas Tree!!)... who knows if he's sticking to plan and losing if he doesn't make himself accountable...... which would make him more relatable....... noone really needs to see that sweaty creepy face after yet another work out.... you can't work off a bad diet Ben you dick !

The James Bond of Rhyl burned 1863 calories this morning which he took the time to google to wow us with the fact it was the year Stoke City FC was established.

Really not that amazing Ben, you could have entlightened us what happens the year that matches the number of calories you consume.
I mean, predicting the year 5000 would be really impressive.