Ben Green #4 Big-ego-to-bigger-ego-Ben he won’t be Man of the Year again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just imagine how furious bens gonna be when he reads the slimming world blog and sees my head on it, the big bad man from tattle.... if that doesnt get him sniffing the pizza, i dont know what will!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just imagine how furious bens gonna be when he reads the slimming world blog and sees my head on it, the big bad man from tattle.... if that doesnt get him sniffing the pizza, i dont know what will!
Well done! How much have you post now if you don’t mind me asking? X

Reactions: 2
Who puts garnish on tit they are about to freeze?

no weigh in for the past 10 weeks, will he attend his group now they have started to reopen? will he be honest and post his gain so obvious even stevie wonder could see it?
To be put in the freezer and never to be seen again.

He won’t go to group, he needs to save face, a very chunky face at that. He won’t want them to see how much he’s piled on.

He’s now only in this for the likes, free water bottles and ‘fame.’ I did laugh writing that. It really tickles me how up himself he is as he thinks he’s famous. NOOOOOB CHEEEEEESE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's been 2 days since we were treated to a multitude of photos of the latest batch cook and he hasn't posted a single meal.

what.a.twit.

Reactions: 3
Nine grid posts today, ffs. He’s off on one of those hikes that looks like all the previous hikes he’s been on. Bore off, Ben.

Reactions: 1