Ben Green #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this was January time so had already piled it on them... so is probably a fair old way out of target now !! Which is why it’s a mockery giving him the Man of Year..... even if shared....
it’s disgusting that he got it, even jointly. Why couldn’t the other guy just have got it?

Reactions: 1
If he does a post about winning man of the year, especially if he doesn’t mention sharing it, I will be making a fuss in the comments. And if he deletes and blocks me, l’ll just make another account and do it again. With all his gains and not being honest about it, he definitely does not deserve man of the year. Someone as dishonest, creepy, cunning and reliant on his wife’s earnings, does not deserve an award.
Thread suggestion...

Ben likes to flaunt all the lockdown rules, tries to bed all these women, takes his wife for a fool.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm convinced after this post he's either a bit special or should be on a special register.
He’s desperate for an affiliate deal with them isn’t he?

10am and guess what, yep he got it , well 2 did apparently!
SW is a load of shite. The end.

He’s “won” a piece of paper. I used to go to SW classes and skipped all the nonsense awards bits. I didn’t want it - there was no actual prize 😂

duck, he’s definitely piled it on since those days hasn’t he.
At an alarming rate. I’ve noticed people do who have done SW. As soon as they stop following the plan they absolutely balloon at a scary rate. Some people put on 2st over Xmas last year, in 2 weeks. Something not right there. SW does work for a lot of people but I’ve got issues with it. People eat SO many calories and call it “free food”.

No 2 men got it , he's probably waiting for his award to be posted before he announces it !
I'm blocked so can't see anything he posts

Yeah seems totally unfair he got it as he's not worthy of it this year in my opinion , ive congratulated the other winner but no point mentioning Ben as he'd not see it anyway since he's blocked me 🤣🤣
If he was a man he would have refused it. I would have done. I’d have put my hand up and said thank you, but I have gained a duck tonne of weight, I’m miles from target and I do not deserve it. Please give it to someone else who does deserve it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
See he won man of the year... 🙄
Who’s going to tackle him, it was awarded jointly?

*Edit* I see the weaselly fucker has said, “a group man of the year” not the group man of the year. He’s been trying to construct that sentence for the last 24 hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

*Edit* I see the weaselly fucker has said, “a group man of the year” not the group man of the year. He’s been trying to construct that sentence for the last 24 hours.
He's still getting loads of bell ends saying well deserved.... such an inspiration.... blah bleeping blah......

He makes me sick ! I can't believe people fall for his bullshit !

He hasn’t even mentioned he was a joint winner or how many men were actually in his zoom group.

What an absolute tosser twit. At least we know he won’t be going to the finals, let’s see you wriggle your way to convincing people why that is Ben you absolute snake.... 😳

Reactions: 2
Someone’s questioned him wonder how long it takes to get deleted
Already deleted !!!! He is nothing but a fraud !!

This is @Starrysky suggestion ..... putting it in a Thread Title format for us to vote on it

Ben Green #4 Ben likes to flaunt all the lockdown rules, tries to bed all these women, takes his wife for a fool.

Reactions: 4

This is @Starrysky suggestion ..... putting it in a Thread Title format for us to vote on it

Ben Green #4 Ben likes to flaunt all the lockdown rules, tries to bed all these women, takes his wife for a fool.
I can still see that comment. Fair play to them.
Thank you for putting that in thread title format.

• Heart
1DA54058-C86D-4B0E-B0DD-3B10BAF009D1.jpeg
A few people have liked it too. He’ll be fuming that that others are seeing through his shady ways.

nice of starrysky to rip off my thread title....thats got more votes btw 😉

• Haha

If it was joint, he could of given it to the other gentleman. Cause he's gained weight and won it twice before. But then he comes across selfish so I wouldn't expect anything less.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.