Ben Green #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man of the Year 2020.
Nail in the coffin for Slimming World for me - they won’t be receiving another penny of my money. Absolute joke.
When you see it like that you realise what an absolute bleeping joke it all is....... that recent pic shows he's piled it on - I actually have no issue with the fact he's put loads of weight on - I've done it.... it's the underhand, deceitful, lying, cheating ways and conning all his followers by pretending to be Mr Perfect - 2 weigh ins (on his own scales!) since February..... He's full of absolute tit....... !!

Reactions: 7
When you see it like that you realise what an absolute bleeping joke it all is....... that recent pic shows he's piled it on - I actually have no issue with the fact he's put loads of weight on - I've done it.... it's the underhand, deceitful, lying, cheating ways and conning all his followers by pretending to be Mr Perfect - 2 weigh ins (on his own scales!) since February..... He's full of absolute tit....... !!
Yes, I completely agree.
I wouldn’t have had the brass neck to accept that “award” knowing damn well I’d packed the stones back on.

Reactions: 2
Yes, I completely agree.
I wouldn’t have had the brass neck to accept that “award” knowing damn well I’d packed the stones back on.
I commented and he blocked me 😂. No other posts of him today though... Celebrating his award with a fat meal no doubt that he won't share to his followers...

Yes, I completely agree.
He has no humility or consideration for others..... it's all about bigging himself up...... I bet like the NCD lady says he'll be raging at home that he didn't win it....... how can you even accept a prize knowing it's all a big fat lie...... in the past year he has gained a substantial amount of weight...... not lost it.... Slimming World need to sort their tit out and make the rules stricter ! What an absolute joke ! I'll never go back to SW ever ......

My understanding of doing the Thread Titles fairly is that any posted from Page 48 onwards are considered and the one with the most votes when you get to Page 50+ and 1000 comments is the winner for the next one...... @letsmeltthatlard where was your suggestion ? Get it reposted if it was before P.48.... (I was told this from another thread cos I got all excited as I had made my one and only suggestion and it had loads of likes but it was before P.48 so didn't count - I was gutted lol !

Reactions: 1
I totally agree - I have also lost weight and put it back on and lost it again.... that’s quite common and relatable but to pretend you’ve still lost that amount when you’ve pilled it back on is what I have an issue with. It’s like if you wanted to flaunt a product on the TV - the advertisement agency would be all over it making sure the claims you’re making are true and if they weren’t they wouldn’t make it to air... sadly Instagram don’t have something like that so this beggy bastard gets away with it.... but my point is, he’s trying to portray himself as something he actually isn’t... a 10st looser (he’s still a looser though! 😂) and something should be done about it.

• Heart
Looks like this has already been deleted !!
shame. means he read it though 😂😂😂😂😂

My understanding of doing the Thread Titles fairly is that any posted from Page 48 onwards are considered and the one with the most votes when you get to Page 50+ and 1000 comments is the winner for the next one...... @letsmeltthatlard where was your suggestion ? Get it reposted if it was before P.48.... (I was told this from another thread cos I got all excited as I had made my one and only suggestion and it had loads of likes but it was before P.48 so didn't count - I was gutted lol !
it was on page 48 tbh 😂😂

• Heart
I totally agree - I have also lost weight and put it back on and lost it again.... that’s quite common and relatable but to pretend you’ve still lost that amount when you’ve pilled it back on is what I have an issue with. It’s like if you wanted to flaunt a product on the TV - the advertisement agency would be all over it making sure the claims you’re making are true and if they weren’t they wouldn’t make it to air... sadly Instagram don’t have something like that so this beggy bastard gets away with it.... but my point is, he’s trying to portray himself as something he actually isn’t... a 10st looser (he’s still a looser though! 😂) and something should be done about it.
I lost 6 stone currently gained 4 over 2 years. If I won any award I wouldn't be able to accept it. (Not that I would win 😂) Cause I'd feel like a fraud until I lost all the weight again. If there's other men in his group they should of won it. If he's the only male then I feel his consultant should of just slipped the award. My old consultant didn't issue awards if no body met the criteria.
From his current selfies you can tell he's gained alot of weight cause his face shape has changed. Not sure how much weight he's gained though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Well when we get to 1K comments if it's the most votes that that's what it'll be ;)
I found it and mine was very similar I must admit. Lards has more votes, to be fair, I’d vote lard for mayor too 😂

I’ve left my views on his profile. I wonder when it will be deleted?
It’s gone already. He really has no life if he can sit there and monitor his comments all day. Obviously not exercising today eh? At least he’s not breaking lockdown rules for once.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For someone with a 'following' of over 31.5K he only has 25 likes congratulating him on his award ! and only just over 200 likes..... does her really think he's that Insta famous ? 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Title suggestion

Ben Green #4 - Beggy Ben - Lockdown Tours, Undeserved Awards and Discount Whores

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.