Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can just see my mother asking me what a throuple is when she reads this headline.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I forgot to include my Declan Nerney story! The bold Declan was on tour in the UK back in the nineties sometime, my older sister lived in Manchester for years and went full proud Paddy when she lived there and used to go to the Irish center and shop for Irish food like calvita cheese (no I don't know why either 😕). Anyway Declan is on tour, he's playing Manchester and my sister's bussom is filled with the pride of being from Wicklow but now living in UK, so she drags her twenty year old daughter to see Ireland's second best gift to the world (Daniel O'Donnell of course being the first gift). After the show she drags her daughter to meet Declan at the side of the stage for an autograph (it was the nineties after all). My niece approaches and Declan gives her a full up and down look while licking his lips and then without a word passes her a note with his hotel details on it. In the best News Of The World exposé she made her excuses and left, and that is how I was almost related to Declan Nerney by marriage.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Oh I forgot to include my Declan Nerney story! The bold Declan was on tour in the UK back in the nineties sometime, my older sister lived in Manchester for years and went full proud Paddy when she lived there and used to go to the Irish center and shop for Irish food like calvita cheese (no I don't know why either ). Anyway Declan is on tour, he's playing Manchester and my sister's bussom is filled with the pride of being from Wicklow but now living in UK, so she drags her twenty year old daughter to see Ireland's second best gift to the world (Daniel O'Donnell of course being the first gift). After the show she drags her daughter to meet Declan at the side of the stage for an autograph (it was the nineties after all). My niece approaches and Declan gives her a full up and down look while licking his lips and then without a word passes her a note with his hotel details on it. In the best News Of The World exposé she made her excuses and left, and that is how I was almost related to Declan Nerney by marriage.
I was going to reiterate the "Stop the world and let me off" sentiment expressed earlier but then had a 90s flashback: Declan had some success with another song too, called "Threeway Love Affair"
😁 this tit writes itself!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is the throuple actually confirmed though? I'm still wondering if its a publicity stunt.

Reactions: 8
I was going to reiterate the "Stop the world and let me off" sentiment expressed earlier but then had a 90s flashback: Declan had some success with another song too, called "Threeway Love Affair"
Okay now I'm convinced they are doing this throuple thing to promote a Declan Nerney best of album. There can be no other explanation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Interesting, could Una be releasing a cover of that song? Must give it a listen!

Reactions: 1
1) I hope so if they are both bi, girl on girl is very fun

2) Who gives a shaky shite what that hole thinks?

3) The children shouldn’t think anything less of their mother. Unfortunately kids in school are mean. They’re generally getting less mean though
Struggling to agree with you on 3. Those kids have already had daddy dearest essentially desert them by moving to the other side of an ocean. Una can do what she likes relationship wise but to do it publicly isn’t fair on the kids. It’s confusing to kids while they themselves are trying to figure out the world & the kids in the schoolyard will have a field day, I really doubt kids are becoming less mean, kids will be kids IMO.

I also don’t think it’s fair on her parents who appear to be helping her raise her kids in their old age. They live in a rural Irish community where there is bound to be judgement.

If this was genuinely about a relationship why not keep it quiet, it’s about getting attention & that’s the bit I think is so unfair on her family.

Reactions: 22
Is the throuple actually confirmed though? I'm still wondering if its a publicity stunt.
Honestly I don't think it is. I am single and hang out with my best friend and her husband all the time, people have sometimes asked if we're a throuple :ROFLMAO: and the answer is no, we're just all friends.

Reactions: 4
Honestly I don't think it is. I am single and hang out with my best friend and her husband all the time, people have sometimes asked if we're a throuple :ROFLMAO: and the answer is no, we're just all friends.
do you hold hands with her husband & pose with him in swimming pools?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh I forgot to include my Declan Nerney story! The bold Declan was on tour in the UK back in the nineties sometime, my older sister lived in Manchester for years and went full proud Paddy when she lived there and used to go to the Irish center and shop for Irish food like calvita cheese (no I don't know why either 😕). Anyway Declan is on tour, he's playing Manchester and my sister's bussom is filled with the pride of being from Wicklow but now living in UK, so she drags her twenty year old daughter to see Ireland's second best gift to the world (Daniel O'Donnell of course being the first gift). After the show she drags her daughter to meet Declan at the side of the stage for an autograph (it was the nineties after all). My niece approaches and Declan gives her a full up and down look while licking his lips and then without a word passes her a note with his hotel details on it. In the best News Of The World exposé she made her excuses and left, and that is how I was almost related to Declan Nerney by marriage.
Haha!!! I feel like we need a Declan thread now 😂😂

• Haha
Struggling to agree with you on 3. Those kids have already had daddy dearest essentially desert them by moving to the other side of an ocean. Una can do what she likes relationship wise but to do it publicly isn’t fair on the kids. It’s confusing to kids while they themselves are trying to figure out the world & the kids in the schoolyard will have a field day, I really doubt kids are becoming less mean, kids will be kids IMO.

I also don’t think it’s fair on her parents who appear to be helping her raise her kids in their old age. They live in a rural Irish community where there is bound to be judgement.

If this was genuinely about a relationship why not keep it quiet, it’s about getting attention & that’s the bit I think is so unfair on her family.
You can put the blame on Una for putting the kids in a position where kids will slag them but ultimately that blame is still on those kids and parents. I can only speak for the kids I know, polyamory (which tbh I personally can’t get my head around but happy for people) is a new kettle of fish but the kids I know and work with are certainly more tolerant and chill than the ones I grew up with, mainly on subjects like racism and LGBT things.

I mean being realistic what 10/8 year olds are going to be aware of this in the first place if not because Mammy’s having a witch about Aoife’s Mam Una having a boyfriend and a girlfriend?

Reactions: 11
You can put the blame on Una for putting the kids in a position where kids will slag them but ultimately that blame is still on those kids and parents. I can only speak for the kids I know, polyamory (which tbh I personally can’t get my head around but happy for people) is a new kettle of fish but the kids I know and work with are certainly more tolerant and chill than the ones I grew up with, mainly on subjects like racism and LGBT things.

I mean being realistic what 10/8 year olds are going to be aware of this in the first place if not because Mammy’s having a witch about Aoife’s Mam Una having a boyfriend and a girlfriend?
I think the main issue is the publicity. If she just had of letting it happen organically without the big headlines in the newspapers , I saw one saying Una Dos Trois😂, then no one would really care!
Unfortunately she has put herself out there for criticism which will have a knock on affect on her kids.
I have a non conventional private life so I am not judging her for her choices, fair play to her, but it's all coming across a bit cringe and entertaining now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the main issue is the publicity. If she just had of letting it happen organically without the big headlines in the newspapers , I saw one saying Una Dos Trois😂, then no one would really care!
Unfortunately she has put herself out there for criticism which will have a knock on affect on her kids.
I have a non conventional private life so I am not judging her for her choices, fair play to her, but it's all coming across a bit cringe and entertaining now.
I get you but tbf the only way to prevent headlines is to post absolutely nothing. And if they are genuinely happy with it then I understand eventually posting.

Mind, I’m saying all this not knowing if it’s a PR stunt, purely hypotheticals

Reactions: 2
I still think it's a PR stunt.

I know very little about polyamorous lifestyles, is there any evidence that 'throuples' and similar setups have any effect on children, neutral, negative or positive? I'm trying to be open minded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.