Ben Chilwell #9 Bens back playing! With hoeโ€™s so we know his 3rd leg is working ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did you guys see when Kai scored he formed an S with his hands ๐Ÿ˜ probably for Sophia

Heโ€™s back - somewhat back - but heโ€™s there Iโ€™m in love ๐Ÿ˜
6DFEC5C8-DD5D-475B-9E00-6B7D623CEA6F.jpeg

My heart canโ€™t take it

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I fuckin love hiiiiim๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ he just sent us all to heaven again tonight thanks benjiii๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I fuckin love hiiiiim๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ he just sent us all to heaven again tonight thanks benjiii๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜
Hottie is back at the bridge ๐Ÿ˜

TT: no more distraction everyoneโ€™s going to the games ๐Ÿคช no more insta girls *looks at chilly* ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
9EB3F82F-9C66-4CB5-886D-8DBD229CE7F1.jpeg

just saw this picture of Ben and thought I might share - happy Wednesday โค

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Benโ€™s insta story ๐Ÿฅฐ Iโ€™m a sucker for the backwards cap

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh that nutter, @livy444 saw her off that was great times here
Chilwell.vibes is gone for good๐Ÿ™๐ŸผThat was madness i mean if i was Ben i would be scared๐Ÿ˜‚ and why would his friends mess with teenager fans knowing that it would cause them some serious problems. Yes his friends are douchebags especially Beales but i dont think they could be this dumb or wicked.

Reactions: 2
Chilwell.vibes is gone for good๐Ÿ™๐ŸผThat was madness i mean if i was Ben i would be scared๐Ÿ˜‚ and why would his friends mess with teenager fans knowing that it would cause them some serious problems. Yes his friends are douchebags especially Beales but i dont think they could be this dumb or wicked.
I agree! But I feel like living in the public eye can be scary - there are so many pictures of Ben as a child and Iโ€™m always wondering were those pictures surfaced and who found themโ€ฆ and then also the people taking pictures of the cars and license plates, some people figuring out where he lives ..

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I agree! But I feel like living in the public eye can be scary - there are so many pictures of Ben as a child and Iโ€™m always wondering were those pictures surfaced and who found themโ€ฆ and then also the people taking pictures of the cars and license plates, some people figuring out where he lives ..
Thats sad and dangerous and Ben is not even sharing anything. Heโ€™s private and keeps it professional on social media and some people do this to him๐Ÿ˜” i hope people stop doing this to famous people.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.