Ben Chilwell #9 Bens back playing! With hoe’s so we know his 3rd leg is working 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a good question - is there an app where you can find people like that? πŸ˜‚ would be interesting to know πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
Oh no noπŸ˜‚ i dont want to find any creeper who would share my bed on their stories whether its close friends or publicπŸ˜‚
@Shoequeen91 still looks bitten i guess (judging by the recent trophy picsπŸ˜‚)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This message is NOT for the purposes of giving attention to trolls, it’s simply posting to confirm that no one named on that tumblr has anything to do with it and I hope anyone who sees it and comes here to hate on us for it understands that. πŸ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi long time lurker πŸ‘‹πŸ» anyone else still shocked he’s never eaten a Chinese
Welcome welcomeπŸ‘‹πŸ½ Someone gotta make him eat Chinese because he doesn’t seem like he is going to try it. Even I had chinese since i learned everyone must try it😻 it was dellllycious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.