Ben Chilwell #8 Ben, Ben where are you???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting his bed is really scary i mean i was joking but its seriousπŸ˜‚ Ben you might not get rid of this one that quick she probably recorded every bit of the houseπŸ˜‚
might be good for us though πŸ˜… (I’m kidding)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ben can’t be that I endearing if she’s constantly posting on social media πŸ˜…
I mean camila was at least posting herself in the house this girl is really scary posting his bed and random thingsπŸ˜‚ Camila looked casual and cool this girl looks like very possessive i mean who would post his dates bed on the first? night. I’m shivering.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ben I need proof of the 2nd part of this sentence, cheers in advance(y)
This new girl will provide us with the pictures in hours she posted the bed CMON GIRL YOU CAN DO IT i just wanna know how far s he can go and how scary she can getπŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.