Ben Chilwell #8 Ben, Ben where are you???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this thread is easy with Ben being openly a hoe.
We love Ben but we gotta be real with him he is a hoe and shags everything that moves. Can you believe he plays the nice christian choir boy? Yes ben you’ll enter heaven first run faster

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
We love Ben but we gotta be real with him he is a hoe and shags everything that moves. Can you believe he plays the nice christian choir boy? Yes ben you’ll enter heaven first run faster
I’ll volunteer to be shagged 😂 to see this man in real life

@fernly as Long as youre still in London you should see if Ben goes clubbing more often 🤪 maybe he’ll take you home 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ll volunteer to be shagged 😂 to see this man in real life

@fernly as Long as youre still in London you should see if Ben goes clubbing more often 🤪 maybe he’ll take you home 😍
After tonight’s borat photos I’m okay in my bed thanks😂 i walked my friends dog for a sh*t all day (he looks like oscar you would love hiiim) and i cannot even get up and grab a glass of water😂 but he is always welcomed in my little room 😋😋😋😋😋 i’m always on my knees in my place

• Haha
After tonight’s borat photos I’m okay in my bed thanks😂 i walked my friends dog for a sh*t all day (he looks like oscar you would love hiiim) and i cannot even get up and grab a glass of water😂 but he is always welcomed in my little room 😋😋😋😋😋 i’m always on my knees in my place
Awww I love Oscar - so his lookalike would be adorable as well 😍

but understandable that you’re tired 😴

im trying to make one of my girlfriends go to London with me - so we can go clubbing

• Heart
Awww I love Oscar - so his lookalike would be adorable as well 😍

but understandable that you’re tired 😴

im trying to make one of my girlfriends go to London with me - so we can go clubbing
Btw if last night i bumped to him by any chance i would have begged him to f me there pardon my language but he looked like a desert😂 we always hang around the bond street i love it there for a specific reason😂 i would like to get that vitamin d we all would love to🤌😋 btw please gohave fun and the chances are high you bump into a celeb or minorceleb😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Btw if last night i bumped to him by any chance i would have begged him to f me there pardon my language but he looked like a desert😂 we always hang around the bond street i love it there for a specific reason😂 i would like to get that vitamin d we all would love to🤌😋 btw please gohave fun and the chances are high you bump into a celeb or minorceleb😍
He looked so good - I would’ve done the same ☺
i love London in general but especially the bond street Mayfair area
I will hopefully my girls will want to go aswell 😍 maybe we’ll see some footballers - if I go and see someone interesting I’ll let you know 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
He looked so good - I would’ve done the same ☺
i love London in general but especially the bond street Mayfair area
I will hopefully my girls will want to go aswell 😍 maybe we’ll see some footballers - if I go and see someone interesting I’ll let you know 🤪
I’m super duuuper shy with people, especially with celebs, they are all scary for me but i’ll never forget the time i saw aaron ramsdale cheeky and definitely lovely person. He was cuute it was not a big thing for my friends but was big for me and my friend studies in greenwich area there is a media school near the O2 arena. Celebs are always there they held the brit awards there but sadly she only cares about cinema and tv not football. I always have to find a chelsea fan friend to go to a game (definitely not an american one because you will have to explain everything and it kills the gist for u) 🥺 never thought about meeting him in the streets but would love that if he looks like last night😋 i cannot believe myself tbh I’m obsessed with him😂🥺

I’m super duuuper shy with people, especially with celebs, they are all scary for me but i’ll never forget the time i saw aaron ramsdale cheeky and definitely lovely person. He was cuute it was not a big thing for my friends but was big for me and my friend studies in greenwich area there is a media school near the O2 arena. Celebs are always there they held the brit awards there but sadly she only cares about cinema and tv not football. I always have to find a chelsea fan friend to go to a game (definitely not an american one because you will have to explain everything and it kills the gist for u) 🥺 never thought about meeting him in the streets but would love that if he looks like last night😋 i cannot believe myself tbh I’m obsessed with him😂🥺
aww if they’re nice and sweet it’s always the best 😍

ive seen some players (Leroy sane, some player that was on loan to Munich, etc.) around Munich and Hamburg but people “leave them alone” for the most part in Germany 🙈
Ben looked really hot not gonna lie I would have approached him 🤪 not trying to come across to him as a fan 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
aww if they’re nice and sweet it’s always the best 😍

ive seen some players (Leroy sane, some player that was on loan to Munich, etc.) around Munich and Hamburg but people “leave them alone” for the most part in Germany 🙈
Ben looked really hot not gonna lie I would have approached him 🤪 not trying to come across to him as a fan 😂
Morniiing happy 🌞day❣ Hahahahah ahhh i got what u mean😍😂 i would approach (if i ever had the courage) him like a fan if i ever saw him out because like i said i could never dare and i’m never like that😭 but if he looked like that he can do whatever he likes to me right there😂 those low waist baggy jeans loooked so good on him.

Morniiing happy 🌞day❣ Hahahahah ahhh i got what u mean😍😂 i would approach (if i ever had the courage) him like a fan if i ever saw him out because like i said i could never dare and i’m never like that😭 but if he looked like that he can do whatever he likes to me right there😂 those low waist baggy jeans loooked so good on him.
He looked stunning - hopefully he goes out more often so we see more good fits of him 🤪

i always think they’re only people so why not just approach them and talk to them 😅 and if they really think they’re something better just cause they play professional football - I’m done 😂🤯

• Heart
He looked stunning - hopefully he goes out more often so we see more good fits of him 🤪

i always think they’re only people so why not just approach them and talk to them 😅 and if they really think they’re something better just cause they play professional football - I’m done 😂🤯
Thank god no one i met was like that. I met derry girls stars if you watch the show they were lovely and we were in the same restaurant (zuma) with some other actors. We met Edgar Wright at Picturehouse Central 😍All of them were so niiiice even where there was no phone or camera. Also they looked so good 😂 i hope ben or others are not arrogant but i dont think they are😍 maybe we wouldnt like them in person and i like admiring people from a distance its better for me😂 i can send you a guide to a fan girls galaxy for tv shows, filming hotspots😂 we even bumped into Ricky Gervais he was filmin his show the dog in the show is super cuuute and cuddly. I was 🤏 close to Kristen Stewart🥺 at the premier of Spencer.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What have I missed?! Been off grid for 49 hours. We have no power no no heating, hot water or internet. Bloody storm.
We’re at my in laws for a few hours to eat, charge phones and shower. Looks like we may need a new thread soon. Any ideas? I could possible sort out whilst I’m here and then disappear back home to a house stuck in the 1800’s. My husband and I actually played I spy and scrabble by candlelight for entertainment yesterday 😆

• Heart
What have I missed?! Been off grid for 49 hours. We have no power no no heating, hot water or internet. Bloody storm.
We’re at my in laws for a few hours to eat, charge phones and shower. Looks like we may need a new thread soon. Any ideas? I could possible sort out whilst I’m here and then disappear back home to a house stuck in the 1800’s. My husband and I actually played I spy and scrabble by candlelight for entertainment yesterday 😆
Awwww @LyndyLou I hope you’re all okay❤❤❤ Scrabble by candlelight sounds lovely and fuun❣❣❣ You didnt miss much Ben was out for clubbing the other night and he looked AWESOME😍(we went a little nuts over how he looked that night😅😋) and he has another instagram flirt at his house today apparently and her account is private we dont have much access to it but we know she posted from his house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Honestly I'm tired of almost every day someone talking tit about us and blaming us for things we didn't do.
Every day there's someone reading what we talk about here and taking it to tumblr and I know this because I follow an account that receives anonymous asks with EXACTLY everything we talk about here...

Imagine actually believing that 🤣🤣🤣 wtf
I mean we even got sad that her privacy got violated and HOW COULD THEY BELIEVE THAT like how could we get access to her onlyfans😂 and why would we do such a nasty thing. People are CRAZY.

Reactions: 4
I mean we even got sad that her privacy got violated and HOW COULD THEY BELIEVE THAT like how could we get access to her onlyfans😂 and why would we do such a nasty thing. People are CRAZY.
I honestly don’t get it - they can literally read what we wrote and at no point did we say anything like that 🤯 mind blown

• Sad
  • Angry
I honestly don’t get it - they can literally read what we wrote and at no point did we say anything like that 🤯 mind blown
I choose to believe they’re dim as duck because they just believe what anons say to them without question. If they actually read anything said here they’d see that wasn’t that case. It’s just stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.