Ben Chilwell #7 Ben’s had his knee operation and the CFC aka Chilly’s Fan Club are dying to be his nurse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi ladies hope we are all okay.
I can also confirm that @fernly has been herW since day one. I really don’t see the issue with anything. This is why I’ve taken a break and only come on sometimes. Hope everyone is okay

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ohhhhhh hello @Smca53, how are you? Hope you are fine ❤
I’m good Livy, thanks, how are you? I’m back at work though and wishing I was still off!

I have spent a lot of time in my Chilly folder today to cheer myself up about having to work 🥵

E79170E8-9178-4BAF-BA61-84FBE8D47DF7.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm fine too angel and I'm so happy to see you around here again!!!!!! Please don't leave us!!!! 😂😂❤

• Heart
I'm howling, someone made a joke on Mason thread and even though it's pretty explicit that it's a JOKE there are a lot of rumors spread about it on tumblr!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Hi ladies hope we are all okay.
I can also confirm that @fernly has been herW since day one. I really don’t see the issue with anything. This is why I’ve taken a break and only come on sometimes. Hope everyone is okay
Hey @amzi, please don’t be a stranger here I’d like to think the Chilly ladies are a good bunch ❤

• Heart
@fernly gorgeous do you want to tell us a little more about what happened yesterday????? But only if you want, no pressure at all ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 1
@fernly gorgeous do you want to tell us a little more about what happened yesterday????? But only if you want, no pressure at all ☺
Well, i never felt pressure from you at all ❤ I was talking about it to you in particular ❤ and I felt bad because of some people i never saw on this thread 🙁Well, he must a good person because they seem pretty close in the pictures but i doubt that they are as close as in the pictures in real life. Photos include a lot of people like Tom he didn't tag him😂 and some boys and girls probably M’s friends because they are tagged and they went to the same university as well. I hope he lets me know when he visits London again soon. He has so many pictures with other celebs too like Bella Hadid and some French actors and actresses. I study at St. Regent’s btw and he will come back to start a programme if I remember correctly. I liked him so much intellectual guy. Ben chooses nice people to be his friends sometimes thank God😂 he inspired me to learn Arabic in an hour. I got nice energy from him. He is an entrepreneur but one of the good ones didn't give me HUSTLE BABY vibes😂 he loves tennis but don’t like much of football because I tried to investigate a little bit more but he didn’t know much about football. I hope I can ask some questions about Ben and other people he met when i see him again one day.

Wtf I wrote a whole ass essay sorry for my and your eyes😂

@Smca53 YOU ARE BACK🥵❤😍💃🏻

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.