Ben chilwell #6 portapotty hoes gave us the ick but most of us areobsessed with the size of a Chilly’s D*#k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the two rats will help his family take care of him, especially in the first 4 weeks after the surgery, which are annoying days

Reactions: 2
I wonder if the two rats will help his family take care of him, especially in the first 4 weeks after the surgery, which are annoying days
Ah i hope his parents are there for himUndergoing an operation alone is the worst and i hope he will have his loved ones beside himHe loves his friends so maybe he wants them beside as well but we dont like them oscar looks like a better company🤌🤌

Reactions: 5
This twat is the reason Ben's dealing with this. The tackle was so unnecessary bc I'm pretty sure Juve knew they were going to lose at that point.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.