Ben chilwell #6 portapotty hoes gave us the ick but most of us areobsessed with the size of a Chilly’s D*#k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know what you put because as I was reading it you removed it. So I can't fully reply back.

However when people are wondering about a picture because the mason thread was making a big deal about it of course people are gonna wanna see it myself Including after seeing it I don't really see the issus.

However if there is an issue of a pic with mason and girl just crop the girls out. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I dont know what you put because as I was reading it you removed it. So I can't fully reply back.

However when people are wondering about a picture because the mason thread was making a big deal about it of course people are gonna wanna see it myself Including after seeing it I don't really see the issus.

However if there is an issue of a pic with mason and girl just crop the girls out. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I didn’t delete it, it was deleted for me, don’t know why but at the end of the day they’re not wrong as this is a Ben Chilwell thread so I don’t know why you’re posting about Mason or his thread on here anyway. Best to keep on topic

Reactions: 1
my post about not understanding why so many thought mason is different wasn’t directed at you or anyone from the Mason thread 😕 just general thinking and also not connected to the photo yesterday 😕
Dont worry wasn’t referring to any of your posts at all, you weren’t calling other Tattle users “crazy” ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I didn’t delete it, it was deleted for me, don’t know why but at the end of the day they’re not wrong as this is a Ben Chilwell thread so I don’t know why you’re posting about Mason or his thread on here anyway. Best to keep on topic
Because they was also interested in the pic. Its not hard to understand.

Guys I just think we should be more careful because lately I've been seeing a lot of "new members" around here 👀

Reactions: 6
Oh lovely people please lets keep it all good with each other😂❤ It was just a picture but different people can interpret it in different way. (I havent seen it so i dont know what to feel ick or normal 😂) Some say its normal and some may say it gives them the ick. Its normal because human beings give different reactions. Lets stay cool. No one is crazy we are all here at the end of the day❤ When something new drops of course we talk about it in a rush it’s bit craziness but not that kind of crazy. Please dont call tattlers crazy❤

Reactions: 3
Usually his teeth are the brightest thing in any picture. But that necklace wins in photo 2 😂

his face in photo 3 is doing a lot for me🥵 (I’m ignoring the outfit)

“And Tom” 😂😂😂😂
Omg i cant stand tom anymore hahahaha but chillys biceps and six packs are just LIFE❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg i cant stand tom anymore hahahaha but chillys biceps and six packs are just LIFE❤
Right? I often spend my time thinking of that video of him working out on the bike in his garden topless 🥵

He’s unfollowed Camila again 😂 Any bets on how long this time?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Right? I often spend my time thinking of that video of him working out on the bike in his garden topless 🥵

OH duck ME YEEES I REMEMBER❤ Thanks @Smca53 i have to turn into a bad girl now😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There it is 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 ❤

I don’t think we ever found out what the writing tattooed on his ribs is, did we?
Unfortunately no:( I wish i can see it with my own eyes but I’ll never be that lucky😂 i loved his tattoo preferences but lately ben has been ruining it for me. I hope he is not trying to mend his heartbreaks with tattoos😂 because i did that😔

• Heart

She just crossed the line with unfollowing his little sister😂 why would you bring her into this drama, but She’ll follow him in no time and they’ll keep on playing the game imo😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.