Ben chilwell #6 portapotty hoes gave us the ick but most of us areobsessed with the size of a Chilly’s D*#k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
„I think they’re bored“ 😂
Some tumblr teens (obviously not all!) are behaving like Ben, Mason etc. live in celibacy or something and have a complete meltdown if they get near a woman 😅

Reactions: 1
What the f*ck this tumblr confession page is doing? Who is sabrina? Sabrina the teenage witch?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
„I think they’re bored“ 😂
Some tumblr teens (obviously not all!) are behaving like Ben, Mason etc. live in celibacy or something and have a complete meltdown if they get near a woman 😅
I think some of them think that any woman they follow, like or get close to is 100% a confirmation of a shag 🤡...
I mean I follow/like so many guys on instagram and I have male friends too and it doesn't mean anything 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think some of them think that any woman they follow, like or get close to is 100% a confirmation of a shag 🤡...
I mean I follow/like so many guys on instagram and I have male friends too and it doesn't mean anything 😭

This is true i mean if i was mason or ben i would try to enjoy it as much as possible. Why people blame them for having fun? They don't hurt anyone. It’s really exhausting.

People should have that energy to criticize those who have a partner and are always cheating, not those who are single 😴

Reactions: 2
People should have that energy to criticize those who have a partner and are always cheating, not those who are single 😴
The same people probably are also talking tit about Ben’s mental health. I’m gonna find them and have a real talk with them... this Confession Page is nuts

Reactions: 6
Also that pic of mason that's the mason thread was talking about has been posted on tumbler. I would post but don't want to in case the mason thread get annoyed

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Honest question: did people really think Mason is different than Ben? 😳 I’m more shocked about that then about any photo tbh 😅

• Haha
Honest question: did people really think Mason is different than Ben? 😳 I’m more shocked about that then about any photo tbh 😅
Tbh I think Mason is just more private about girls, he's 22 and he's single. He must follow the girls on his priv so that no one knows anything and to avoid rumors with his name. He's just living as he should. He's young, gorgeous, rich and famous, obviously he has a lot of girls wanting him 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
I havent seen the photo is it inappropriate 😂😂😂
Not at all I honestly don't see why there was so much drama around it. There's nothing wrong with it at all. Mason look as happy as he could be with 2 girls nothing wrong with it at all

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Every time someone talks about an ‚inappropriate photo‘ on Instagram I think about the time Chris Evans accidentally put up a dick pic on his stories. What a day that was.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not at all I honestly don't see why there was so much drama around it. There's nothing wrong with it at all. Mason look as happy as he could be with 2 girls nothing wrong with it at all
I have never seen the photo but i was intrigued about it because i thought it was inappropriate or something dirty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Now i have never seen the photo but i was intrigued about it because i thought it was inappropriate or something dirty 😂
Nope nothing dirty or inappropriate. So I don't understand why the mason thread caused so much drama. It's just a picture 🤷‍♀️

But because of how they reacted I don't wanna post it because they all went a bit crazy.

Maybe ask the tumbler page to post it again

Nope nothing dirty or inappropriate. So I don't understand why the mason thread caused so much drama. It's just a picture 🤷‍♀️
People are lurking so i am afraid to post things here and there because people take things out of context all the time😔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.