Ben Chilwell #5 Stalker fans & ACL woes, will the pain ever end for us Chilly hoes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have the video of Ben and Jack with the big head thing? Lost it and can’t find it now

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Page 50, squeaky bum time. Does anyone know how to do a new thread. I’m too scared to touch it in case I duck it up 😬

• Sad
Long time lurker, first-time caller. Like before Jack and Mason had their own threads...
The poll for the next thread should be "which chilly friend are you willing to get stuck with?" Let's be real, he probably has them test out most of the girls first 😬
Oh noo😕 could that be... then I wouldn’t want to stuck with any of them but Camila did😔poor girl

Reactions: 2
I’ve spent the last 30 or so mins trying to read up how to start and new thread and because I’m useless at this sort of thing still can’t figure it out 🤷🏻‍♀️ @Smca53, @Chani10, @amzi, @GGina (if you still come here) can you help? I’ve drafted a whole recap in preparation, I can post here if it helps? Sorry I’m so rubbish ☹

• Heart
I’ve spent the last 30 or so mins trying to read up how to start and new thread and because I’m useless at this sort of thing still can’t figure it out 🤷🏻‍♀️ @Smca53, @Chani10, @amzi, @GGina (if you still come here) can you help? I’ve drafted a whole recap in preparation, I can post here if it helps? Sorry I’m so rubbish ☹
I’ll see if I can do it, what’s the title going too be? X

I’ll see if I can do it, what’s the title going too be? X
I did suggest porta potty hoes gave some of us the ick but most of us are still obsessed with the size of a Chilly’s D*#k
don’t know if that’s ok? Here’s my recap if it saves time?

We started off still raging by chilwell vibes and she’s now gone for a rebrand

Rodney’s dog got involved and contacted other chilly Fan pages

Chilly was spotted at a concert in red trousers. Sitting normally so there’s hope the injury’s improving.

We got good news he’s returned to light training, yay
Ben and Camilla followed then unfollowed then followed then oh who can keep up with this tit

We discovered some Swedish Porta potty hoes may have been staying at Chilly’s. We don’t know if they were there for him, Tom or Harvey but they were dog rough and gave a few people the ick

Chilly’s got covid we thought it maybe from the latest insta hoes but who knows. Looks like he’ll be isolating with dumb and Dumber for his birthday

A new tattler called Bluetimes showed up and told us all Ben was lovely and Tom and Harvey are duck boys who take advantage of him. They wouldn’t reveal who they was beat implied they was a ‘close source’ and disappeared again but it was quite well punctuated and we got kisses?

Geraldine made a triumphant return and enlightened us that being shat on by rich Arabs really is a career choice

Ben got some new dubious tattoos but one picture of his hand gripping a counter top flooded us all

We got to see the Ben and KP cricket video where Ben looked tiny but cute. We’re still agreed he may be small(ish) in stature but we’re confident he’ll still be big where it matters

Still no news if he’s had a Chinese yet

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I did suggest porta potty hoes gave some of us the ick but most of us are still obsessed with the size of a Chilly’s D*#k
don’t know if that’s ok? Here’s my recap if it saves time?

We started off still raging by chilwell vibes and she’s now gone for a rebrand

Rodney’s dog got involved and contacted other chilly Fan pages

Chilly was spotted at a concert in red trousers. Sitting normally so there’s hope the injury’s improving.

We got good news he’s returned to light training, yay
Ben and Camilla followed then unfollowed then followed then oh who can keep up with this tit

We discovered some Swedish Porta potty hoes may have been staying at Chilly’s. We don’t know if they were there for him, Tom or Harvey but they were dog rough and gave a few people the ick

Chilly’s got covid we thought it maybe from the latest insta hoes but who knows. Looks like he’ll be isolating with dumb and Dumber for his birthday

A new tattler called Bluetimes showed up and told us all Ben was lovely and Tom and Harvey are duck boys who take advantage of him. They wouldn’t reveal who they was beat implied they was a ‘close source’ and disappeared again but it was quite well punctuated and we got kisses?

Geraldine made a triumphant return and enlightened us that being shat on by rich Arabs really is a career choice

Ben got some new dubious tattoos but one picture of his hand gripping a counter top flooded us all

We got to see the Ben and KP cricket video where Ben looked tiny but cute. We’re still agreed he may be small(ish) in stature but we’re confident he’ll still be big where it matters

Still no news if he’s had a Chinese yet

I think I’ve done it ill
Let you post your recap xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.