Ben Chilwell #5 Stalker fans & ACL woes, will the pain ever end for us Chilly hoes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of these two girls posted on her story today something like "I'm living the life I always dreamed of living"...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The best thing about Dubai is the animals. The humans...not so interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@fernly gave an amazing idea days ago

"Ben arrange a house for your friends shags and please stop acting road"

Reactions: 1
One of these two girls posted on her story today something like "I'm living the life I always dreamed of living"...

And despite accusing them by putting πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ flags Tom and Harvey still likes the photos of the girlπŸ˜‚

Little heads up, we need to keep the titles "clean" or they are not valid πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Porta potty hoes nearly gave us the ick, but we’re still obsessed with the size of Chilly’s D*#k
Wish he could post something and give us something to talk about apart from the tattoos and the tom+harvey wanna be harems

Well, if he looks on the bright side, choosing cricket would have allowed him to be a bleep as well πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ his future was set in stone πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Well, if he looks on the bright side, choosing cricket would have allowed him to be a bleep as well πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ his future was set in stone πŸ˜‚
If he had chosen cricket i wouldnt have had the chance to know him because i have zero idea about cricket and cricket is not a popular sports in my countryπŸ₯Ί thankful he chose football. He said that his teammates in cricket team was middle aged men with kids and he was a student going home to do homeworkπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.