Ben Chilwell #2 Ben's harem sent us all into meltdown, show us more flesh so we can all calm down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There never is too much Benjamin content 🤗
And it distracts me from photos on IG that make me emotional 😂 I'm unbearable.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There never is too much Benjamin content 🤗
And it distracts me from photos on IG that make me emotional 😂 I'm unbearable.
I am looking at his pictures and i found a podcast of him so im listening to it while im writing my essaie. I am just really irresponsable but when it comes to things i like i am a sucker for that hahaahha i just finished a whole season on disney+

Good night Chilly lovers. Pretty sure with no Shaw or Trippier our boys gonna start tomorrow. So hopefully loads more Benji content to lust after 😋

• Heart
Good night Chilly lovers. Pretty sure with no Shaw or Trippier our boys gonna start tomorrow. So hopefully loads more Benji content to lust after 😋
Good night girl and good night chilly lovers💖waiting for him to start 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Happy matchday!!
I feel like it's almost impossible for Ben not to play today. Is there anyone left in the squad? 😂 He might have to play in three different positions.
I'm not sure I should watch the whole match, though. I need an early night but we'll see.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Happy matchday!!
I feel like it's almost impossible for Ben not to play today. Is there anyone left in the squad? 😂 He might have to play in three different positions.
I'm not sure I should watch the whole match, though. I need an early night but we'll see.
Happy matchday!!!
With Southgate nothing is impossible but hopefully he will start today!!! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Happy matchday!!
I am not available tonight but i will try to watch it😍 anything for chilly. Agree that there is no one left in the squad😂 they will probably all score goals tonight. I think ben will also score😍 im praying

I just saw this WHAT SHOES IS HE WEARING? I want them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
I am not available tonight but i will try to watch it😍 anything for chilly. Agree that there is no one left in the squad😂 they will probably all score goals tonight. I think ben will also score😍 im praying

I just saw this WHAT SHOES IS HE WEARING? I want them
I was just going to post this….I don’t understand the laces on them

• Haha
I was just going to post this….I don’t understand the laces on them
Thought a little on it and i decided that his feet are so small and the laces are crazy. Dont want them anymore hahaha

Thought a little on it and i decided that his feet are so small and the laces are crazy. Dont want them anymore hahaha
I can’t see past this version that Mason has (photo 4) because of the colour of the laces they look like elastic bands. The purple laces Ben has don’t look as bad as that though… in fact they’re growing on me

I can’t see past this version that Mason has (photo 4) because of the colour of the laces they look like elastic bands. The purple laces Ben has don’t look as bad as that though… in fact they’re growing on me

Im not a big fan of the laces now but at first i thought they were cute. Bens feet are little😍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.