Ben Chilwell #17 After the soft launch comes the HARD launch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently tumblr have said that kelsey has thrown shade at Cartia on her recent story. Not sure about that though 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also isn't Kelsey back in London now?

Reactions: 1
She probably was just saying it not aimed at her also have you see ashton stories moaning about london? Also saying about the people here
I know. Wish they'd just leave now. Don't know what they were expecting with the UK. Of course it's colder than aussie. Maybe they want to travel to the north and feel how cold it can get 🤣 As for moaning about the people, not everyone has luxury of being an influencer and spend their days doing whatever they like (botox, hair, having facials, going to a spa, eating at really expensive restaurants). They have to go to work and do really stressful jobs that go with their stressful lives. Not everyone can go round grinning all the time 🤣

Reactions: 6
I know. Wish they'd just leave now. Don't know what they were expecting with the UK. Of course it's colder than aussie. Maybe they want to travel to the north and feel how cold it can get 🤣 As for moaning about the people, not everyone has luxury of being an influencer and spend their days doing whatever they like (botox, hair, having facials, going to a spa, eating at really expensive restaurants). They have to go to work and do really stressful jobs that go with their stressful lives. Not everyone can go round grinning all the time 🤣
Honestly they don’t understand how privalidged they are and there always moaning they said there leaving next year because they have to apply for a visa or something ??

Reactions: 5
Honestly they don’t understand how privalidged they are and there always moaning they said there leaving next year because they have to apply for a visa or something ??
I presume as it's America, it's takes longer with checks etc. And plus if they're going to be 'working' over there, it might change the type of visa 🤷🏼‍♀️ Do they have to wait for the visa here to nearly run out before applying somewhere else? Don't really know how that all works really

Do you think they'll go back to aussie for a bit after the summer until they get visa sorted for LA?

Reactions: 3
I presume as it's America, it's takes longer with checks etc. And plus if they're going to be 'working' over there, it might change the type of visa 🤷🏼‍♀️ Do they have to wait for the visa here to nearly run out before applying somewhere else? Don't really know how that all works really

Do you think they'll go back to aussie for a bit after the summer until they get visa sorted for LA?
No don’t think they have to wait for it too run out here but yeah they probably will be applying for working one. I wonder if shes going through a mental breakdown right now because I swear this is the longest she hasn’t posted for since we have followed her
Oh and maybe like they hate the weather like they have said millions of times so maybe will go to Aussie
Also I wonder what cartia will say when she comes back active on socials like where she’s been🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Australia and England can’t be anymore opposite of each other. Living in a city was going to be a change so I don’t understand how it’s a big shock to them. Ashton annoys me, just constantly moaning. She decided to leave her dog, and decided to come here, stop moaning and if you don’t like it, simply duck back off.

Reactions: 4
Australia and England can’t be anymore opposite of each other. Living in a city was going to be a change so I don’t understand how it’s a big shock to them. Ashton annoys me, just constantly moaning. She decided to leave her dog, and decided to come here, stop moaning and if you don’t like it, simply duck back off.
Honest they are acting like they don’t have the freedom and there locked up in London😂

I understand where she’s coming from when she says people are “rude” in London (I’m British myself so don’t come for me) but if she moved up north she’d see not everyone is like that or even just outside London I’m sure people seem a lot nicer towards strangers in public. Im sure if she gets to know any Londoners personally they’d be nice people but the majority in London probably have places to be and don’t have time to be sitting smiling at everyone who walks past them. I wonder if she’s got any friends from London because from what I saw before it was just all her Aussie friends coming to visit her. She should probably put herself out there more to making friends and she’d probably have a better time. It won’t help her talking to Aussies all the time who will tit on London with her. She might need someone actually from London to be a lil gal pal for her and take her under their wing and show her the way. Also please correct me if I’m wrong because I’m not from London (I’ve only visited) and she lives in west London which is a more rich people area? So maybe people tend to be a bit more stuck up there (no offence if there are any rich people on the thread 😂) maybe it’d help her actually exploring and meeting all sorts of different people instead of just going to get her a matcha in the morning which probably costs her at least £10 for one matcha and then going home or mingling in the most extortionate cafes/restaurants. I’ve also never seen someone with seasonal depression as bad as hers. Like she is genuinely letting the weather dictate her whole mood and life which is just crazy to me. Don’t get me wrong I hate the British weather but life goes on you have to keep going but I guess they don’t have that mindset when they actually don’t have to do anything for a living or have any responsibilities really 🤷‍♀️ I don’t even know where I was going with this and it’s turned into a bit of a rant now lol so I’ll stop here

I understand where she’s coming from when she says people are “rude” in London (I’m British myself so don’t come for me) but if she moved up north she’d see not everyone is like that or even just outside London I’m sure people seem a lot nicer towards strangers in public. Im sure if she gets to know any Londoners personally they’d be nice people but the majority in London probably have places to be and don’t have time to be sitting smiling at everyone who walks past them. I wonder if she’s got any friends from London because from what I saw before it was just all her Aussie friends coming to visit her. She should probably put herself out there more to making friends and she’d probably have a better time. It won’t help her talking to Aussies all the time who will tit on London with her. She might need someone actually from London to be a lil gal pal for her and take her under their wing and show her the way. Also please correct me if I’m wrong because I’m not from London (I’ve only visited) and she lives in west London which is a more rich people area? So maybe people tend to be a bit more stuck up there (no offence if there are any rich people on the thread 😂) maybe it’d help her actually exploring and meeting all sorts of different people instead of just going to get her a matcha in the morning which probably costs her at least £10 for one matcha and then going home or mingling in the most extortionate cafes/restaurants. I’ve also never seen someone with seasonal depression as bad as hers. Like she is genuinely letting the weather dictate her whole mood and life which is just crazy to me. Don’t get me wrong I hate the British weather but life goes on you have to keep going but I guess they don’t have that mindset when they actually don’t have to do anything for a living or have any responsibilities really 🤷‍♀️ I don’t even know where I was going with this and it’s turned into a bit of a rant now lol so I’ll stop here
Exactly I live up north and people are friendly up here and whenever Iv been to london on holiday people are always rushing around and it’s very busy and people don’t talk as much like up here

I get what she means about the manners thing. I'm northern (not that's a personality trait 🤣) but we do tend to be a bit more friendly than London. Only from other people have said. Myself when I've been to London, people have been lovely or maybe I just have the mindset that if they're a bit aloof, they've got other things on their mind and need to get to places like you said. Ashton is always going on about experiences. What the hell is that about? Life gives you experiences, work gives you experiences, visiting other places, reading, learning things etc all give you experiences. Good or bad. The majority of people aren't lucky enough to go all these wonderful places she goes to for 'experiences'. You're rich, if you're bored and sitting in your head and feelings all the time, go and find something to do. Volunteer, get a small job, meet people of different backgrounds if you're looking for experiences. That probably didn't make a lot of sense because I'm just rambling at this point 🤣

I get what she means about the manners thing. I'm northern (not that's a personality trait 🤣) but we do tend to be a bit more friendly than London. Only from other people have said. Myself when I've been to London, people have been lovely or maybe I just have the mindset that if they're a bit aloof, they've got other things on their mind and need to get to places like you said. Ashton is always going on about experiences. What the hell is that about? Life gives you experiences, work gives you experiences, visiting other places, reading, learning things etc all give you experiences. Good or bad. The majority of people aren't lucky enough to go all these wonderful places she goes to for 'experiences'. You're rich, if you're bored and sitting in your head and feelings all the time, go and find something to do. Volunteer, get a small job, meet people of different backgrounds if you're looking for experiences. That probably didn't make a lot of sense because I'm just rambling at this point 🤣
Totally agree. For being rich people chasing “experiences” they don’t seem to like to broaden their horizons because really what do they even do? Not much from what I’ve seen. They need to get out more maybe even join a club or something 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Mason has unfollowed cartia but cartia still follows him 😂
Omg maybe cartia was in the wrong gosh I wonder if we will ever know what happened seems to be intense there’s big silence from her right now glad mason unfollowed bc there meant to best mates and ashton unfollowed Ben and she’s best mates with cartia

Omg maybe cartia was in the wrong gosh I wonder if we will ever know what happened seems to be intense there’s big silence from her right now glad mason unfollowed bc there meant to best mates and ashton unfollowed Ben and she’s best mates with cartia
I can imagine it started with Ben and mason having a witch fest 😂 Ben was probably telling mason all about the drama and cartias unfollow spree she’s been on and mason was just being petty and wanted to unfollowed her first lol I can literally see them in training now doing this 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.