Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart broke when I found out he was Ben’s mum’s dog and he’s not with him all the time 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Doesn’t have the commitment to walk look after a dog he’s too busy training or with girls or parties🤣
Oscar if he was left full time in the Hoe Mansion watching the exploits of Benjamin, Dumb and Dumber:

• Haha
Reactions: 9

This one of the most underrated people like why does he only have 1.6 million followers compared to rest of Chelsea team mad

Trouble around the corner he will probably follow him before he leaves. Oh gosh what a hoe he is. Mr milton keynes Casanova
He’s such a womanizer it’s insane🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

This one of the most underrated people like why does he only have 1.6 million followers compared to rest of Chelsea team mad

He’s such a womanizer it’s insane🤣
Ahh yes reece too but he is so introverted and so caring about the people around him too but i hope he doesn’t leave for real madrid🥺 i see ben is gaining so much support lately on chelsea twitter.

Reactions: 1
Ahh yes reece too but he is so introverted and so caring about the people around him too but i hope he doesn’t leave for real madrid🥺 i see ben is gaining so much support lately on chelsea twitter.
Reece is way more popular gets good words from pundits etc has like 2m followers and More on Twitter and nah he won’t leave loves Chelsea way right much

The Chelsea have new admin apparently and have been posting him more I noticed

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.