Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reece is way more popular gets good words from pundits etc has like 2m followers and More on Twitter and nah he won’t leave loves Chelsea way right much
Praying for that🤞he is such a chelsea boy and looks like he would never disappoint. #lovehiiim all ben has to do is to make an epic comeback then he’ll be treated better.

Reactions: 4
Praying for that🤞he is such a chelsea boy and looks like he would never disappoint. #lovehiiim all ben has to do is to make an epic comeback then he’ll be treated better.
I love there friendship it’s cute and no he won’t his dad literally posted a video on Twitter saying how much he loves Chelsea

Kais birthday tomoZ maybe he will post something 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I love there friendship it’s cute and no he won’t his dad literally posted a video on Twitter saying how much he loves Chelsea
When?😻 then it means he is staying❤ I have never seen his dad. I just know his sisters. I’ll look it up thank you
Just watched it he said azpi means do much to him😻and to be honest Reece gives Azpi vibes

Reactions: 3
When?😻 then it means he is staying❤ I have never seen his dad. I just know his sisters. I’ll look it up thank you
Was ages ago can’t find it tried to look but he went onto saying something likehope he can be captain one day he’s called Nigel

I’m bored & have a hangover so I searched Holly on Twitter and this article popped up ->

So apparently she was at the same birthday party that was also attended by Kelsey & I have no idea why I find this funny but I do 😅
Futhermore, are the Dior slingback-pumps the only shoes she owns?
Also.. the state of her 😭 #classy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m bored & have a hangover so I searched Holly on Twitter and this article popped up ->

So apparently she was at the same birthday party that was also attended by Kelsey & I have no idea why I find this funny but I do 😅
Futhermore, are the Dior slingback-pumps the only shoes she owns?
Also.. the state of her 😭 #classy
So she’s Scott disick’s ex now as apposed to his potential lover? Wow things to move fast in LA 😂

• Haha
Is chilly in bed still it’s 12pm in a la why hasn’t he wished billy or kai a happy birthday yet Probs in bed after a party🤣🤣

• Haha
Is chilly in bed still it’s 12pm in a la why hasn’t he wished billy or kai a happy birthday yet Probs in bed after a party🤣🤣
I bet he is checking europe time to post it last minute. Remember when it took too long to post on masons bday😂 Ben you shagger get your ass up and wish kai a happy birthday.

I bet he is checking europe time to post it last minute. Remember when it took too long to post on masons bday😂 Ben you shagger get your ass up and wish kai a happy birthday.
It’s 1pm IN LA now he must be still in bed 🤣

He probs will post it at 11:59 here when it’s like 3pm there 🤣

Reactions: 1
He read the thread deffo and what did I say 10 mins before midnight here in the uk🤣🤣

• Haha
Only him and callum did :((
I wonder if they’re not as close with him since he’s been away on loan 🤔 because it seemed like they were all close before he left like him, Ben, mason, tammy, Reece etc used to all be close as the “young ones” of the team

• Sad
I wonder if they’re not as close with him since he’s been away on loan 🤔 because it seemed like they were all close before he left like him, Ben, mason, tammy, Reece etc used to all be close as the “young ones” of the team
yeah that’s really sad like he’s gonna be back for preseason and out of whole squad only two people wished it him he only left for 12 months ;( bless him and the fact cheslea posted it to so they all knew compared to everyone wishing it kai.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.