Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not english so i dont think i have a say but history won’t forgive Southgate for not playing the champions league winner left back for even once for even one minute. Thats why i was happy Italy won (sorry🙏) and i like mancini because Mancini knows what it is to be benched in a tournament. He even gave game time to his spare goalkeeper. He lost his left back but it wasnt a problem for him. Meanwhile Southgate used Trippier when he had wingers like Ben, Reece. I wanted to see more of Sancho, reece and ben.
Exaclty it’s all about man management italy managed to play all there players who calls up someone to sit on the bench for 6 weeks no wonder he was mentally exhausted seeing all his mates get a chance and just waiting and pushing the team he was treated poorly and then he told him to fight his way back into the team when it was Gareth’s fault is all about managing players and he can’t do that just ruins people’s confidence

• Sad
Reactions: 6

I know this isn’t chilly but what is it with Chelsea players and new haircuts now what is this😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

I know this isn’t chilly but what is it with Chelsea players and new haircuts now what is this😂
His hotness level has gone down.. I do hope it's just how they style it and he soon will realise that it doesn't look good on him 😅

Reactions: 1
Not sure but I think Meghan’s friends have left LA. Do you think she’s still there and has transferred to the boys villa for good?

Reactions: 3
I thought she had her mum sleeping over a couple of days ago?? I'm not keen on her at all 😣
I haven’t followed her steps, I assumed this was a one-off 😅 especially since M was there

@Soph101xx true, but all of his girls are flings, he still follows some of them 🤔 and unfollows them after three days

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I haven’t followed her steps, I assumed this was a one-off 😅 especially since M was there

@Soph101xx true, but all of his girls are flings, he still follows some of them 🤔 and unfollows them after three days
Yeah maybe because she’s too well known he hasn’t or something and there not actually together so why he hasn’t

Would just speculate to people there together when there not unlike the rest of his dates arnt aswell known

Apart from Kelsey but she wasn’t to well known like in the uk

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.