Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title for the next thread! And the β€˜(slightly) bit needs to be kept πŸ˜‚
We will never be able to overcome the california girls videoπŸ˜‚ and his cracked voice.

I’m watching love island and this guy has a tattoo with 1995 reminded me of chillys 1996 πŸ˜‚
I didnt watch it but i saw him on twitter. He got famous for that tattooπŸ˜‚ He should have tattoed 1995 on his forehead. Like why are they obsessed with their own names, birth dates, initials etc.πŸ˜‚ birth certificate tattos give me shiversπŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

TrueπŸ˜‚

Everyone saying him πŸ˜‚
Loftus cheek is just too precious to be on that island. He was so cute on amelia’s show trying to speak german Β« ja ja guten tag jaπŸ˜‚ Β» ben can go flaunt his tattoosπŸ˜‚ i can imagine him there. He probably watched it many times as wellπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve noticed he’s unfollowed 2 of the LA girls πŸ˜‚ I think that must be a record I’m sure he followed them for at least a few days

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Most popular is chilly jack PhilπŸ˜‚
John stones is good looking enough and has stupid enough tatts to be on LI but he’s too mature and discreet. Chilly is low grade enough he’s definitely a contender.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.