Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Soph101xx

Chatty Member
I mean i still think about that night out look he looked nice and he actually can bring good pieces together but these green pants look so bad criminal. There is no way someone is going to make these look okay😂He’ll commit a fashion crime if he wears those but anyway footballers are being footballers🤷🏻‍♀️
Also just realised he didn’t wear the Pearl necklace on his holiday pics has it finally gone😂

Reactions: 1

dankeabernein

Chatty Member
Yeeees i want to know what they are saying. I like his NZ map, 21 and BC? on his index finger, grandpa tattoos and the writings😻 but we dont know what they mean. I had a « joie de vivre » tattoo on my wrist but i had it removed but in think i will get another one like that writing. I like writings. Crusty castagne...
Judging by his other tattoos the writings are probably just as basic #Pinterest 😅
The “Love Grandpa” is adorable 🥹

Ohh you had it removed? Didn’t that hurt like hell? 🤕

• Heart

Soph101xx

Chatty Member
Morninggggg I wonder if Chelsea will win todayyyy I just thought he hasn’t followed any more girls in a while too busy training taking pics with fans 😂😫

fernly

VIP Member

Chillys back up never even heard of him 😂
Ahahaha he has been around like 15 years 🤣 he was playing when i was a little girl i can remember🤣 he is trustworthy, solid and a good character despite being a little old for premiere league and wouldn’t ghost Ben like Alonso just because they are playing in the same spot. Nice signing if it’s true.

• Heart

fernly

VIP Member
He didn’t use it when he met some fans today was messy
As soon as he played football with river it came out maybe cos they were taking pics of him and thinks hair equals good look end up on the site or something or app but yeh he deffo found it in his house or something and missed it

Like he didn’t wear it here and was today
He deffo felt he needed to wear the gel to look good but eveeyone prefers it’s floppy

We’re not the only people that think it it’s literally most comments he needs to bin the hair gel for next season
I deffooo prefer it floppy and messy 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ Its so strange like when he learned he is gonna kick a ball he immediately fetched that bottle and took a hairgel shower. It makes me think its some kind of a superstition or a weird obsession for him. Where did he even find the gel during the meeting? 😂

• Haha

fernly

VIP Member
Yeah funny that he kept on posting I wonder when he’s back I think they said start of July a week earlier than everyone else is he actually gonna be in LA for another month though he’s been there three days and had multiple woman a story wrote about him 😂
They’ll be in California during the nba finals. I wonder if he will go to the games. He said in yesterday’s video that he loves the Nba.

fernly

VIP Member
Judging by his other tattoos the writings are probably just as basic #Pinterest 😅
The “Love Grandpa” is adorable 🥹

Ohh you had it removed? Didn’t that hurt like hell? 🤕
It hurt so baaaad i cannot even describe the pain i dont recommend😂 but i didnt want to see it there anymore because it became pale and i didnt want to see it on my wrist anymore. Agreee the grandpa tattoo is adorable🥺🥺🥺 NZ tattoos are also adorable but we want to see him in New zealand now😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

dankeabernein

Chatty Member
It’s Didim-Turkey but I love Izmir too😻 its very close to island of Samos❤ People were swimming but i found it very cold and breezy😂 it was very obvious i wasnt local.
Didim has an Apollon temple right? Oh I need to visit - my inner historian-art-geek is going crazy atm 😅😍

• Heart

Soph101xx

Chatty Member
I think I seen somewhere she’s called it the Chilly bear? 😭 or otherwise I’ve made that up in my head

As we seen from the tiktok the other day he’s not averse to telling people to get lost when they deserve it, hope he doesn’t end up punting that little bear to the other side of Cobham 😭
Oh yeh I saw it on tik tok she called it chilly bear bless her she must really like him
And I know but that guy was stood there filming for so so long other fans made him uncomfortable without asking I don’t blame him tbh